BACKGROUND:

I’ve lurked on TRP for a few years now. I’m a freshman at a major University in the United States. The career I’m going into requires a 3.75 GPA or higher. As a result, I frequently utilize the tutoring services the school has to offer. Recently I had a HB9 tutoring me. This girl is a senior at the school; smart, nice rack, tight ass, petite, and blonde.

Typically in a tutoring environment - the student being tutored is in a beta position by default. It conveys a lack of knowledge and clearly displays that the student has more to gain than the tutor.

BODY

First, I saw my tutor. I looked her in the eyes, shook her hand, and I told her where I wanted to sit for tutoring right away. We started going over the material for my class and after five minutes it was clear I had already known all the content. The session was supposed to last an hour - and with fifty five minutes remaining I simply began inquiring with intent.

What does this mean? Every question you ask should have a purpose - particularly ice breakers. Answers to small talk must display high value and open up opportunities for you to tease and pass shit tests. By doing this, you become the engineer of the conversation. You ask questions knowing precisely where the dialogue will lead. This cultivates a dynamic where your responses implicitly qualify your SMV while her responses explicitly disqualify her SMV.

In other words: If the conversation were a chess game - you already know your strategy and are operating several moves ahead.

Example One:

I opened up on the HB9 by asking one of the simplest questions: “Where are you from” and this was the result.

Me: ”Where are you from?”

Her: Says some city in my state

Me w/ a smirk: “That’s so boring”

Her: “Hahah, I know I know.”*

we talk about some bullshit relating to her hometown for awhile

Her: “Where are you from?”

Me w/ a smirk: “Where do you think I’m from?”

Her: “California?”

Me laughing w/ a smirk: “Do I really look that basic to you?”

This then causes her to laugh and warm up to me. Thus launching us into a deeper dialogue.

•This card always works well for me because I lived internationally growing up. When a girl tells me where she’s from, I always say “That’s so boring!” and she immediately tries to qualify herself or inquires where I’m from. When I answer with “I’ve lived in five states and lived in China for five years and traveled throughout Singapore, Malaysia, Japan, and Thailand” it’s clear who the more interesting person is.

•As a result, where she has lived will almost always be less interesting than where I have lived. The simple question “Where are you from?” successfully allows me to integrate a few subtle teases: “that’s so boring” & “Where do I look like I’m from?” while simultaneously building a frame as the ‘adventurous guy’. Most importantly, it diverts the conversation from small talk and banter to questions surrounding my experience traveling the world.

It also helps set the tone when I can tell them I went to a British School and that I used to have an accent. I’ll typically start doing my accent as a joke and I can literally see their pupils get bigger (American bitches love foreign guys).

Example Two:

Another question I ask is “Do you work?” Here’s the example with the HB9:

Me: “Do you work other than tutoring?”

Her: “No I don’t. I used to do (insert old job) do you work?”

Me: “Ah yeah, I worked for Senator (prominent national senator)”

Her: “No way! I love X! How were you able to do that?”

Me: Talk about connections and BS but then I transition into saying: “yeah, but unfortunately I wasn’t able to rush the Fraternity I wanted - it takes up so much time.”

Her: “What house did you want to Rush?”

Me: Insert one of the top houses on the campus here

Her: “I could totally see it.”

Me: “why’s that”

Her: “you just seem like you have all your shit together in life. I’ve never met someone like you before.”

•Jackpot. HB9 admits she has never met someone like me before. After this she proceeded to tell me how she thought I looked and acted like a senior. I made her job seem insignificant relative to what I do - thus boosting my SMV and lowering hers without being an outright dick about it; it’s implied.

•I asked this question knowing I’ll be able to kill two birds with one stone. I’m able to imply I can be the ‘fun’ guy at a party (by mentioning the fraternity I plan on rushing in the following semester) and showing that the work I do is interesting. This also helps me transition into the next question.

Example Three:

Next I inquired: “What are you majoring in anyways?

•I typically try to shift the dialogue onto them at this point and let them talk about what they want to do for awhile. After enough time, they’ll ask what I want to do. I explain how I’m majoring in Computer Science and Finance and plan to do Investment Banking on Wall Street for two years after college. This establishes high status: I’m at least moderately intelligent and will be making six figures right outside of college.

Important Note: It’s critical to realize that the entire dialogue wasn’t catered around me - instead these examples are simply bits and pieces were. Women typically run their mouthes for extended periods of time. You can’t make yourself seem too interesting all at once or it comes off as try hard and overly invested. Let the truth trickle.

Remember Law Four (48 Laws): “Always say less than necessary”.

CLOSING

This small talk often snow balls into stories. From here, we started talking about the party life on campus, what she wants to do with her life, childhood memories, and our goals. All while doing this, I made sure to tease, hold frame, maintain eye contact, and display confident body language.

Aside from the eye fucking, hair twirling, and general teasing - the IOIs became overwhelmingly obvious. It got to a point where I went to tie my shoe and she literally untied her shoe as well to tie it - thus mimicking my behavior. I knew I was in.

As the tutoring session came to a close, we walked out together (which typically doesn’t happen with tutors/students) she asked me what I do for fun and I mentioned how I do MMA and Jiu Jitsu. This is the conversation which ensues.

Her: “Have you been in any fights”

Me: “hah, plenty”

Her: “Was it over a girl?”

Me: “I never fight over girls”

At this point, we were walking out of the building and I stopped her since her backpack was unzipped and zipped it for her. I utilized basic kino here and asked where she lives on campus. She asked me where I lived and I told her I have a dorm to myself. She said, “So you’re a lone wolf kind of guy, huh?”. I said “You’re so intuitive” and she said “I’ve never seen a single dorm before.”

Me: “Come back and I’ll show you.”

Her: “Now?”

Me: “Yes”

I get some shit tests but take her back and fuck her brains out anyways.

Conclusion

I went from being tutored by a HB9 I met that same day who is three years older than me (a natural beta position) to fucking her that same night because I Inquired with Intent.

As Red Pilled men, we often do this naturally and unintentionally - but becoming self aware of this behavior can enable us to extrapolate greater value out of it.

Ask questions that will be asked of you. Make sure these questions increase your SMV by default AND decrease hers. If you’re an athlete, figure out how to convey that information. If you’re going to be a neurosurgeon, figure out how to convey that information. If you’re in the military, figure out how to convey that information. Convey what will up your SMV. Tailor this concept to what makes YOU interesting.

TLDR:

Your questions should have consistent intent behind them. It’s very easy for small talk to hit a dead end - that’s why questions should be asked with the purpose of teasing, pressure flipping, and subtlety conveying high status. Have a general gist of your responses to basic small talk that makes you interesting. Become self aware of IWI (Inquire with Intent) If you can do this while eye fucking (assuming your SMV is at least 6+) it’s game over.