I hope I helped some men after they read my short post last week about being a shitty alpha. My post today is about the actions women automatically make when approached by any alpha.

First let me say that automatically is a great term for women, because given the right circumstance, all women can not resist a man they consider the alpha. Women are built to accept what the alpha wants. If the alpha wants sex with her, and a woman has no repercussions for that sex, the woman will always accept it. It doesn't matter if she is married or she is smart, the action in the woman's mind is on a physiological level. In other words a woman will basically act like an animal in heat for some time while responding to an alpha man's sexual advances. Sexually proven alpha men have seen this behavior in women and trust that it will occur with most women they meet. That's what the "confidence" that women talk about is.

About the criteria women have for alphas

Women determine if a man is alpha using criteria. If a man passes all the criteria, she will accept sex from him given the right situation.

• Do people respect the man in the group she shares with him?
  • Do people follow the man in the group she shares with him?
  • Does the man make efforts to protect the people in the groups he leads?
  • Is the man capable of protecting the people in his groups?
  • Does the man have control over his emotions?
  • Does the man understand what other people are thinking?
  • Is the man comfortable when she enters his personal space?
  • Is the man pursuing her sexually?
  • Are other women sexual with the man?
  • Can the man be provoked or intimidated by her?

My experience has been that if there are no other alpha choices to pick from, a woman will always accept sexual advances from any alpha regardless of looks etc. If there is competition, women will prefer all the usual features you already know. However, the basic requirements above are much more important than looks or money. The reason is that women change their emotional state quickly for each group they enter. If you are the only alpha in a group, most of the women in that group will react well to your sexual advances. It doesn't matter if they have other alphas in their life, as long as you are the only one they have access to for a period of time. Alphas are rare, and if for instance a woman has a boyfriend, she physiologically desires to have an alpha's kids over her boyfriend's, so will take any opportunity to make that happen.

All women make subconscious actions to be more available to alphas

There are some subconscious actions women make when they are attracted:

• The 'hover': a woman will make a plausible excuse to stand in a man's field of view or close proximity, such as "looking at something". Often she will walk into the man's field of view, then stop dead in the center of the man's view, and then look around, maybe using her tippy toes, before continuing onward in the same direction. She will not look at the man, and in fact will usually look in the exact opposite direction of the man if she stops.
  • Footsie: women will wag a foot around a lot if they are sitting next to a man they are attracted to. I think this is because her foot is in the man's view but the rest of her isn't.
  • Boob thrust: while in the man's view, the woman will stretch her arms, or play with her hair while pushing her boobs out
  • Tippy toes: She will stand on her tippy toes when you are looking in her direction and she is pointed away
  • Popping in: The woman will consistently time her appearance to match the man she is interested in
  • Always on the mind: She will often mention the man when she talks for no particular reason
  • Unnecessary touching: accidentally bumping your hand, or touching you in any way during conversation
  • Uncontrollably weak: She shivers in a warm setting or her back or legs are weak when you are talking to her (if a woman does this, she is probably sufficiently attracted to you such that you could show her into a bathroom and have sex with her on the spot, even if you haven't talked to her before)

I once saw a woman send some of these signals to me, then had sex with her, then watched her do them to another man and asked her about them. She had no idea she was doing them. She did admit she was attracted to the man I watched her do them to. After you start to notice them, you'll know immediately when a woman wants you to talk with her because she thinks you might be an alpha. Its completely subconscious on their part. Don't get mad if you notice your girlfriend do these things to another man, she can't help it. Just don't let her be around that man anymore.

Alphas are a group's caretaker

The alpha mindset is one of responsibility over the group, so most of the behaviors you can learn while becoming an alpha stem from that. Start thinking of the people and things around you as "yours" -- not in the sense as of slaves -- but in the sense of a garden you are tending. Have good intentions for all of the people around you, and be looking out for them by protecting them and giving them what they need to thrive.

You don't tell a garden you are going to do things for it and expect to be compensated. You also don't demand a garden to provide for you and expect it to. If pests come and destroy the garden, you don't blame the garden, you blame yourself. In all, you simply tend the garden as best you can and if fruits come, they are yours to take.

To a benevolent alpha, people and spaces are like that. In this way love all the men and women in your group and give them the things they need to thrive regardless of whether the women want sex or not. In fact, try to get the women in your group to be with men in your group. If women want sex with you, then do your best to accommodate them in this spirit of wanting them to do well. However, don't demand from them, don't promise them, don't reprimand them in order to get sex. This "gardening" mindset goes a long way.

Here are some other specifics I recommend:

• Learn to accept when people look at you when you are looking at them. If you have the alpha mindset, people will understand you are an alpha male trying to determine what their intentions are, and aren't just staring to intimidate them. Women will be shy and passive if they realize this is your intention. Men will be friendly.
  • Appreciate the color of people's eyes. When you are talking to anyone, try to appreciate the details in their irises. Everyone's got eyes, and most peoples have a lot of interesting detail in theirs. Make it a hobby to note the color and texture of each person you meet.
  • When people walk toward you, don't move out of the way to let them by. Let them walk around you. This behavior shows you assume other people accommodate you and not vice versa. Its especially important with women.
  • Let other people talk. Most people are insecure and want to be assured by the leader they are accepted. Ask people about things they mention, and tell them the truth about what you think about how they respond. Don't interrupt people and let silence linger. With girls especially, an innocuous conversation about anything can be powerful if you lock eyes and let gaps in conversation turn into silence.
  • If you notice a woman is showing signs she is interested in you, it is ok to look at her boobs, crotch, and butt while she is looking at you. In fact, I make a point to show women I am evaluating them. If a woman is sitting talking to me, I will let my eyes linger on her crotch or boobs for some time as we chat. If a woman is truly interested in you, she will not be offended. This shows her clearly in a way only she will notice that you are interested in her sexually and shows you are confident.

Alphas are gene dealers

When you get to a certain level of experience, you can see that almost every girl around you is subconsciously looking for some genes to make a baby, and will settle for just about any alpha she can. A woman doesn't even have to like an alpha to want them to be their baby dady. In fact, women look at "random" alphas in a physiological way as gene dealers, and don't really want to be around them except to receive their dose of genes and then go back to their usual life.

In this way, a woman will test potential alphas to see how they will react when she goes back to her normal life before she has sex with them. If she sees that you are a risk to her status or that you may blow her cover, she will move on. For this reason, it is important that you can accept that a woman owes you nothing if she decides to have sex with you. On a subconscious level she only wants an alpha's cum and no other part of him unless he can improve some other part of her life.

Here are some simple tips for being a "gene dealer" type of alpha:

• Don't do anything that isn't plausibly deniably innocent in order to interact with a woman
  • Don't ask questions about her situation. Just talk about right now and talk about things you or she like. If she has a significant other and wants to have sex with you anyway, you are doing both of them a service by having sex with her.
  • As soon as you have reached a new peak of sexual excitement with a girl, it is usually better to excuse yourself. Always leave on a peak so they want more. The peak can be something like when you've stared into their eyes while chatting, or when you've touched in a non innocent way for the first time. For me today, it was a girl showing me nude modeling pics (I mean "art") of herself while being very close and touching arms.
  • After leaving a woman, don't rush to be around that woman afterwards, simply let it happen. She may help it to happen the next time. The pause between times seeing the girl is an important test of whether you will possibly blow her cover.
  • Each time you talk with a girl in a private scenario, reach a new higher peak. The next time I see the girl above and have a good opportunity, we will have sex. It will probably be in her office.
  • When the woman is ready to have sex, you must be ready to go or she may decide you are an unreliable gene dealer and find a new one. In the same way, if you don't cum, she probably won't come back. She has to take a big risk to take your dick and it isn't worth it if you aren't delivering.
  • After sex, accept anything the woman decides or does. She may come back again for another "dose" or not. It shouldn't matter to you. For me, women usually don't like my personality (and so don't want to be friends), I also don't have status (so they don't want to be my girlfriend), but they will test whether I will provide for them. When I don't take any of the hooks they dangle for provisioning, they usually ghost me or show up for sex only.
  • I don't call or text women I've had sex with like this, mostly because I'm lazy. I just let things happen and if it continues it will be out of circumstance. Sometimes a girl will go out of her way, but that isn't what usually happens for me.

Try your best to recognize what a girl wants from you, and clearly choose what you will give her. Don't expect your fantasy from her. Just take the fruits of your garden, and only blame yourself if you didn't get what you wanted.