So a buddy of mine, as my buddies often do, rang me up for some advice on gaming girls. In this case, it was One Particular Girl (yes, yes, Uncle Vasya told him she is not special), who he had dated, but she dropped out when he would not become exclusive with her - rather than simply maintaining the fuck out of his Frame, he tells them whatever they want to hear, and then cheats on them. But hey, some guys roll like that.

So she dumps him, and takes up with some other guy of the beta type. My pal decides he wants her back, and calls me for my advice. My advice is, ofc, to forget about her and game younger (she's 32, he's in his early 50s) hotter (although she is hot for 32) girls.^1

In January he starts going to work on her. On Valentine's Day she goes on a date with her current bf, who drops her off around 22:00...at which point (AWALT ALERT!) she waits a bit and drives over to my homie's place where she is quickly de-clothed^2 and begging my pal to drop his load in her pussy. So to be clear, the bf got shut out on V-day, but my bud did not. She then breaks up with the bf...for about 3 days. Billy Beta begs her to take him back, and, eventually, she agrees. Stops returning my bud's texts, etc., and it was at this point that he rang me for advice.

I helpfully pointed out that (a) he got annoyed with her crapola last time, (b) she cheated on her current bf with him, and therefore is a strong candidate to do the same on him, later, (c) he would have to give up other pussy, at least in the short term, (d) in 2-3 months he will wind up exactly where he was before, annoyed with her shit, (e) his frame is now completely broken, and (f) there were certainly other, younger, tighter girls out there .^3

"She makes me happy," he replied, so, much like The Giving Tree, I gave him what he wanted, even though it made me sad, and I told him what to say, and, sure enough, he got her back.

He texted me to let me know the good news, and I asked him how it felt to get what he wanted.

"She makes me happy," he said.

I waited a bit and replied, "And the Wise Man said 'We'll see'..."

I predict that this does not go well.

Takeaways

A. AWALT.

B. No matter how hard you think you are, you can always backslide.

C. Never trust a cheater, or take one back (which both men in this story have done.)

==============================

^1 The only reason to keep a 30+ year old woman around is because you married her and/or had kids with her, or she (a) does EVERYTHING you want her to do, inside and outside of the sack, and (b) does so with zero complaint or hassle.

^2 That's the one part of this I approve of. Get them naked, keep them naked. One of my college gfs remarked, from time to time, "I come to your room, and 'Wham!', suddenly I'm naked!" Me: "I prefer you that way."

^3 In 2 or 3 months, when he has come full circle, I will, of course, remind him of what his Wise Old Uncle Vasya told him.