(https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/man-faces-backlash-sharing-12-step-guide-women-wear-pink-listen-men-101633010.html),

tl;dr feminists go nuts after fitness expert tells them how to be beautiful

AJA Cortes triggers feminists in Europe and the US with his tweet on "How to be a beautiful woman", All he did was list common sense ways that a woman could be attractive to a man. He gets ad hominem style flak from most people (feminists and white knight types). Everything from "your mother failed" to "Walmart Fabio" to their own lists that I would describe as being sorry/making excuses for sucking at being a woman.

Are modern women that delusional that they don't understand that this stuff was common sense once?

I find it funny on how easy it is to sucker the "non competitors" into a rage. Food for thought?

(AJA Cortes also got mentioned in two other articles in the Daily Mail/Daily Star)

AJA Cortes and Hunter Drew (mentioned in the Daily Mail article) are both somewhat known in my circle. Hunter Drew is known for his website and the Fraternity of Excellence. AJA Cortes is a fitness guy and "frequenter" of Twitter.