I recently stumbled across a fairly comical post titled "My boyfriend is training a dog that shares my name. It turns me on so much". As entertaining as it is, there's a lot to take away from it, particular as it pertains to a women's response to a man taking control.

She begins describing:

He talked about how she was having issues being rough with other dogs and described how he’d discipline her if she misbehaved and reward her when she did well. I started to get turned on hearing about it

With the dog sharing her name, she's able to envision herself as the one being taken control of. She thinks about herself being disciplined for her bad behavior and being rewarded for her good behavior. Thinking about her boyfriend taking control in such a way turns her on.

She continues:

I found I’ve been going to his work more often and trying to watch while he’s training Molly. There’s something about watching him snap his fingers and shout my name in that commanding tone of voice that just makes me weak in the knees. At one point yesterday, he knelt down and started scratching her ears saying “Good girl Molly, good girl!” and I just about lost it.

She's going out of her way to go and watch him be in control. Watching him take command and turn her namesake into his subordinate, this really get's her going.

The next time we had sex it was all I could think about.

Thinking about him being a leading, strong, dominant man, go figure.

It's no secret that women are drawn to strong powerful men. Her experiences mirror my gf or ex's that have popped into my work and seen me giving people instructions or reprimanding them. They've all remarked at how it drives them wild, more often than not followed by them trying to jump on me in my office.

This mechanism is inside all of them, they all want a man in control and they all get turned on by it, although most men pedastalize them far too much to ever unlock it. They're too lost in fantastical blue pill notions of us being a "team" and "we make decisions together" while going home to missionary for only the 3rd time that month. You need to take the lead.

This is not to say you should go out and buy a box of doggy treats, but rather don't be afraid of being firm, taking control and dictating proceedings. Talk clearly and directly, make your desires known. Let her know what you want to do and let her know what you want her too do. Give her instructions and make sure she follows through with them. If she's out of line reprimand her and punish her accordingly.

She likes a man who is able to shape the world around him to serve his imperative because it show's he's competent. If he's competent then she doesn't have to worry about all the big bad troubles the world throws at her because she's got you. She want's you to take control so she doesn't have to.