I never had trouble with picking up chicks, for me I just analyzed situations and played them accordingly and that always worked. But more often than not these days, they are just sluts, nearly all of them. After a few years of this shit, its just making me more dead inside. It's at the point where I'll be fucking a girl and feel nothing at all, I'm just doing it to prove to myself that I'm still a man but I don't enjoy them. They are so empty, they provide nothing yet judge your every move, they cry about your lack of attention yet have no loyalty to it whatsoever. What have we become? Is this hedonism all there is in our era? Why were we even sold the lie of romance in the first place?

I know a lot of you guys shit on going your own way because its the equivalent of "giving up" but if is all just to release in some thots pussy every week I don't know whats the point in this. I have a career I wanna build, a horror novel i need to promote, stuff that makes me feel productive. But going from girl to girl just to be emotionally detached and play this character just doesn't feel worth my energy, it's not even pleasurable anymore.

I won't say I'm writing off women forever but for now I'm just done.