This is an excerpt from my forthcoming sequel to Of Human Bondage – Uncle Vasya’s Guide for Men Who Like To Tie Up Young Ladies.

In the mean time, enjoy....

Be her Darkest Sexual Chapter

Let her get her kinks out WITH YOU. Years from now, when she’s in the arms of her betabux hubby, she will be struggling toward orgasm thinking about what you used to do to her.

Tell a girl how awesome and empowered she is and how much you “rezpekt wimminz!!!” because of it, and you will likely get a pained expression that says, “Thanks. Now excuse me while I go to the Ladies’ and drop a tumbleweed out of my vag, which you have dried up like the Gobi Desert. Or the Sahara. Whichever one is drier.”

Get her talking about her fantasies. Have her write them out and email them to you - good intel and good rebuttal evidence on the off-chance you wind up with with a "regretted sex as rape" situation. Every woman has a fantasy, and still waters run deep. If you make her comfortable and get her talking, you would be surprised the info you can get.

Also, giving her skyrocket orgasms is going to do wonders for (a) her attraction and (b) your frame.

Years from now, wherever she is, when she lays back on her bed and slides her hand down between her legs to rub one out, she should be thinking of that time that you “made” her do x or y thing.

Obligatory Reminder: Consent is a real thing, fellas. And it's perfectly ok to have a pre-bang convo about her (and your) likes and dislikes, even as part of foreplay. It keeps everyone's head in the game that way, and creates a better environment for all concerned.