There is this page on Facebook called "confessions". It has 800,000 people following it and the premise is - multiple anonymous confessions are submitted each day and the most interesting ones (based on approval and disapproval ratings) are posted on Facebook. People then usually proceed to discuss the post in the comments.

​

So there was an interesting one today:
Why do men cheat, and when they are caught, why do they not admit it?

​

The comments were just pure gold and, as you can probably guess, majority of them were from women. Let's go over a few of the most liked ones:

​

Woman 1 (most liked comment): Because they are soft. Alpha males are rare these days. Nowadays they are all weak, feminized little pussies.

Well there we have it. I guess there's no need to discuss what an "alpha male" is anymore - it is a strong, masculine guy who does not cheat. She took it upon herself to redefine the term "alpha male" in a way that is most beneficial to, you guessed it, women. Screw evolutionary biology, if you act upon your most basic, primal instincts - you're a weak, feminized little pussy.

​

Woman 2: People cheat because they do not respect their partner.

Another one who figured it all out. The arrogance and presumptuousness in these statements is just a special combination of sad and infuriating. By uttering these words to herself, she relieves herself of the responsibility to better herself as a person and a partner. If she is cheated on, it can in no way be her fault - it is obviously the lack of respect from the partner.

​

Woman 3: Cheating is pathetic. I ended a 3-year relationship as soon as I noticed that I am attracted by another guy. If I had cheated, I would not be able to look myself in the mirror.

At least this one is honest about her hypergamous nature.

​

Woman 4: To everyone saying that not only men cheat, oh just shut the fuck up. It is a known fact that you can't keep your dicks in your pants. If a woman cheats, it is always because the guy is negligent and doesn't give a fuck.

If a guy cheats - it's the guy's fault. If a woman cheats - it's the guy's fault. I'm so disappointed and disgusted, it's like I am reverting back to the anger phase. Solipsism of these proportions, the vulgarity and toxicity of the ego exhibited in this comment, I think it furthers my understanding of the upside down clown world GayLubeOil talked about. This age needs "villains", it deserves no "heroes".

​

Man 1: Not all men cheat, stop generalizing us.

Good on you, knight, good on you. Thy comment shalt be noticed by many maidens and thou shalt be granted pussy.

​

TL;DR: Red pill truths are everywhere, one only needs to open his eyes. Be thankful for the people who created this community, they woke you up from a nightmare dressed as a daydream.