I don't want to link to the original post as that would be brigading, but there's a trending post on the financial independence subreddit about a self-made millionaire who retired at 26. Given the subject matter, I was interested and checked it out. It starts out with a little history about wanting to be an entrepreneur, sounds about right, then there's a line about "I would always have to lie about my age and wear ugly business suits so I wouldn't get sexualized at work too" and I started to get a bit suspicious...why is this successful entrepreneur whining about something so trivial?

Sure enough, shortly afterward she reveals that she ended up just becoming a camwhore. So inspiring, she failed at business so she got naked and let guys jerk off to her for money instead! At lease she doesn't need to worry about being sexualized though, right?

Anyway, I kept reading the rant because I realized that I had jerked it to her a couple times before and wondered if she was going to drop some interesting tidbits about investing or something. She didn't, she just whined about how hard it is being a rich girl, but she did drop a few lines that just screamed "redpill" to me so I wanted to share.

Since I had it all by then, at least monetarily I decided to date someone that made considerably less than me. In fact because of my busy work schedule it was impractical to date someone that had a 9-5 job since I was working nights and sleeping days. So me and my ex partner decided I would support the family financially and he would take care of the other things like daily errands leaving him unemployed.

Golly, dating someone who makes less than you, that sounds like a real nightmare. It's amazing she was willing to make such a sacrifice!

I felt so lonely in that relationship and sometimes I would daydream of my partner taking charge and being more assertive but it never happened. I felt like I desperately wanted to just be a dumb housewife, with no responsibilities and let someone else worry about how to manage money, retirement funds, real estate purchases. But as time went on I realised we weren't really a team, he would just do mundane things like shopping and show resentment and less and less appreciation towards me as every day went by. I successfully managed to raise a manchild and felt like I was his mother, despite him being 15 years older than me.

Hm, woman who achieves the feminist dream of being a self-made woman just wants a man to take charge and be assertive so she can be a dumb housewife. Truly shocking to anyone outside this sub.

She goes on for a while afterward to rant about how hard life is being a rich single mother, she does seem to have some self-awareness:

Because I knew my career as a camgirl would be short, although going on 7 years is way more that I imagined I could last in the industry and still be relevant, it is still a very short career compared to most.

But then right back to delusion:

Little does society know that to be a top camgirl you need to have the skills of a successful business owner, the discipline of a high caliber athlete and the creativity of a TV producer.

It really is a tough career to get naked on a webcam, mad respect here. Interesting to the red pills from a whore's perspective.