While many of us come upon the Redpill in our teens and twenties, those with clear-eyed ideas about the real nature of human relationships and sexuality have always existed. A few are lucky enough to have a father, uncle, teacher, or trusted mentor lift the veil for us. My father was in the entertainment business and impressed upon me, not quite the highly distilled and oversimplified mantras of redpillers today like “women are children” and “never lose frame”, but instead engaged in discourses and storytelling meant to illustrate the hard truths he’d come to know slaying pussy in the 70s and 80s.

As such, I’ve never had many illusions about the nature of the female character or been very moved by the possibility of long-term commitments. While I’ve had several multi-year relationships with women of exceptional intelligence, character, and beauty, even really possessing such women never satisfied my growing urge to conquer new women and expand my harem. “The siren call of new pussy” never abates – in fact, it motivates and moves me more today than it ever has. Of course, the desire to match my father’s success with women, although he passed away many years ago, has been another motivator. All that to say that, as opposed to the experiences of others, I was never raised to believe in romance, to expect fidelity, or feel shame for male conquest and promiscuity (in fact my mother still encourages me).

Lessons on frame came in the form of a hard lesson on emotional discipline. When I was 14 I went through my first breakup and heartbreak. My father explained that it never served one’s interests to make declarations of affection, outward displays of emotion or desire, and especially never to betray neediness. Neediness makes one a junkie or addict, leading to behavior outside one’s reason. Naturally when one fails to govern one’s own conduct, the outcome will be less than ideal. Emotional discipline is about walling oneself off; he said: build a high castle all the way around and seal yourself up inside so that your real feelings and beliefs are hidden. Build a huge wide moat, with pirrhanas and crocodiles, and only when you’re finished protecting yourself, walling yourself off, securing your sanity, only then can you build a little drawbridge and door. It’s a discipline, not to let anyone in, and it’s terribly lonely sometimes, but no one said life was supposed to be easy.

As far as ethics and competition went, there was only one rule: do unto others before they do unto you.

And what kind of woman should you chase after? That’s easy. It takes the same energy to seduce any woman. “Son, fuck a rich bitch.” And that’s what I do. Girls whose dads are doctors and lawyers are a lot of fun. If you date rich girls, you don’t have to have money, because they don’t give a fuck about how well you can beta provide. They want someone who’s relaxed and in charge, who can quickly solve their little anxieties and pointless woman problems. A guy like their dad, but who fucks hard an knows how to roll a joint. They usually have low n-counts, too.

I think to come to the Redpill as a birthright rather than to be awakened is quite a difference. My anger phase began immediately when I hit puberty and lasted until my late teens, but it was more or less related to fully realizing my insignificance in a cold and brutal world. From an early age, I’d been taught that to be man, to affirm one’s worth, you had to go out and slay, so that’s what I did.

I’ve never worked out for more than a few months and I don’t work too hard. I dress well, have a comfortable apartment, and drive an older model car which is cheap, reliable, and fast. Women have always come very easily to me, either through Tinder, meeting them at bars, through friends, parties, etc. I’m moderately tall but I don’t think I’d have a lot more trouble with women if I were 5’8 instead of 6’2 on the basis of these same lessons.

The bottom line is to stay frosty. Stay calm and don’t be desperate. Abundance mentality is something that can inform everything you do. If you have a problem with a job, a car, a mobile phone, a place to live, just remember THEY MAKE MORE. There is a whole universe of interlocking voluntary economic transactions that we can tap into whenever we want to wring more stuff out of the world. If you have a problem with a woman, you can always go out and find another. They make more of those too.

Unlike other redpillers, I wouldn’t go as far as to say that’s the case with women. While it’s true women are a different species than men, that we are a mammalian species with a pretty significant degree of sexual dimorphism, that we are largely a species of harem-keeping alpha males, enthusiastic cucks and dead betas, I think there is value in long-term relationships with women. I still believe in love, I just don’t expect my love relationships to last the rest of my life. I’ll do my duty and father sons, and I’ll teach them about the way things really are. Once in a while, I’ll feel sorry for myself, because I never got to believe in Santa, but new pussy usually cures that too.