This is all just college drama to be honest.

Let me start in the beginning; There was a cute girl and my friend (the guy in question) wanted to go for her. a couple of months passes and there was nothing really happening. Then he told me he's now his girlfriend but the girl doesn't want anyone to know they are dating. I said to myself "what is this? Ultra hard ASD?" Imminently thought he was lying.

Now in the following days, I saw him everywhere she was, doing nothing but providing. I mean, he would spend full days at college fucking around just to wait for her classes to be finished. ENTIRE DAYS.

At this point I knew what a beta he was, I asked him why do you do all this? "I'm in love" he'd reply. Today, after a month of "serious dating" he came to me crying because she broke up with him and blocked him on social media.

It wasn't until he went into full details, he said he would go to her almost every night, they would go out, she would ask him to go to a coffee shop or restaurant and he would pay the bill every time. before the exams he would be with her to comfort her and "take her stress away", help her study and everything.

This is an exact quote: "Bro, I did all this and she still broke up with me, I never disrespected her as to never even touching her hand."

Now I know she didn't have ASD and never told him she doesn't want anyone to know they are dating. She simply never thought they were because she genuinely thought he is a really good friend :)

DON'T BE THIS GUY!

This was the biggest shock to me. I'm kinda shy when I'm alone. When I first got introduced to the Red Pill, I saw this guy as an alpha example, solely because he would talk to everyone and I was shy.

​

​