Intro : I followed the PUA community almost a decade ago back in high school and I'd follow their advice which was centered around *CHASING women* i.e show "intent" / interest off the bat (like in many RSD videos), give compliments here and there, kissing at the club, pushing through rejections etc. I found that over time I actually wasn't get any results despite going out consistently for years. For the longest time I thought it was normal and my game just needed "work", when in reality the problem was that I gave women too much certainty and my interest actually turned them off. It was only after I recently discovered the Red Pill, Alpha male strategies on youtube and studying some of my natural buddies who were pulling girls like crazy did I start to change my behaviors and realized that LESS INTEREST IS BETTER.

​

Observations: i noticed that whenever there was a girl that I recently started hooking up with that I liked I would eventually fuck it up by showing interest. i.e right after I asked a girl to spend the night she'd make some excuse as to why she couldn't and then slowly she started losing interest/ didn't hit me back up as much. Or if I said "I really like how you're X" (a genuine compliment) or was down to cuddle she'd not put out. Conversely, when I had girls in my rotation I didn't like at all, I'd pay them NO compliments, heavy tease them, kick them out after sex and take ages to respond to their text they would chase even harder. When you show interest and are available, you've put yourself in a position where women CAN'T and won't chase you. Looking back on my natural buddies WHO SLAYED WITH WOMEN who ranged from tattooed gauged skater, to asshole bartender to wallstreet preppy guy, they all had an air of indifference to them. Even me being their friend, they weren't always available to hang ( I had to make plans with them weeks in advance), never gave me any compliments, I didn't actually know if they even liked me as a friend back (yet ironically I chased them as much as girls did). I always saw female friends of mine talk among each other saying things like "omg I like natural buddy, I'm just not sure whether he likes me back..." and they would constantly chase. Meanwhile i was the pick up guy, even though I was always the guy with women with me and was preselected I never got anywhere close to the amount of ass my indifferent natural buddies WHO WERE LONERS got.

​

Application: I started testing this out where I wouldn't give a girl any compliments, respond or initiate texts much later than I normally would (15 mins -> 5 hours), give 0 VALIDATION to girls. Just like my previous post on "how being an asshole got me laid" I noticed girls started CHASING ME HARD. On tinder for example, girls would go out of their way to find me on social media and add me first (when I would have normally killed the attraction by texting back and forth). I went to few parties recently and the PUA guy in me wanted to talk to every girl there. But I hung back and only talked to girls when they said HI TO ME FIRST. Sure at first nothing happened but towards the end of the night girls approached me, asked for my instagram (as opposed to the other way around) because I wasn't showing any interest so that put them in a place of chasing. In addition, I started kicking every girl out once I smashed on a first date and they started to reach out first within few days to a week .

​

TLDR: being less available and showing less interest gets girls

​

​