I’ve been on this sub for a few years now and I’ve seen a fair share of posts. The thing that I see the most is new guys coming to this sub posting field reports about what to do or say to get beautiful girls.

Don’t get me wrong; I love when a newbie swallows the pill and learns the reality of social dynamics and sexual nature of women. One thing to emphasize, however, is that this sub does not serve as a sub to get you women. If you want that, hop on over to the seduction subreddit.

The best thing by far about this sub has been all of the REAL and RAW self improvement advice that comes with it. This is where it differs over seduction and PUA lifestyles.

The contributing men on this sub spit truth, like an angry father who wants the best for his son. The way members preach seems harsh or sexist to outsiders (hence why we’re quarantined), but in today’s world, the WAY you say something is JUST as important as the message itself. This is true with all genders and I learned this quickly from my father. You can talk boring stuff to a girl, but the way you communicate sexualizes the interaction. You can lecture your child, but it won’t do shit if you lecture them in a soft tone.

My main point is that you can’t get the most gorgeous women if you’re not working on becoming a superior man. Why should the hot girl who busts ass in the gym bother giving you her number? Why should the cute smart girl in your classes go on a date with you, the dumbass of the class?

The good field reports that you read are guys who’ve been working on themselves. When you improve yourself to a level that radiates outwardly, being alpha cannot be faked. You become confident in yourself and abilities and it is then when women will take notice. This is “why fake it till you make it” is bad advice. You need to cut out distractions and get to work.

Once you become naturally confident, getting better women becomes easier, even without trying. Take the best advice from this sub and apply it directly to your life.

I’m not saying not to talk to women. I’m merely emphasizing not to focus on them. They should be a byproduct of your self improvement. The more you self improve, the better the byproduct.

You should focus on three aspects of your life if you’re new: Productivity, physical health, and mental health.

I’ve been focusing on the importance of habits and self discipline (read books about this) for mental health and productivity. I apply these ideas to my engineering program. I also focus on weightlifting + dieting for physical health.

Once you begin to excel in these areas, then you’ll be headed on the path to becoming a superior man. It is on this path that you’ll have access to quality women.

But until then, pop in your headphones, pump those weights until failure, eat + sleep a lot, get your shit done, and take care of yourselves bois. Remember, it’s a marathon and not a race.

——————————————————-

Edit: Someone commented how this sub is worthless. The purpose of this post was to emphasize self improvement and not women.

I agree there’s a lot of repetitive and generic advice as well as advice on how to get girls. What’s made me stay with this sub has been the specific advice. Read through top posts of all time to get an idea of what I mean and apply the best ones directly to your life and problems.

Here’s some examples:

Generic: Be smart, make money.

Specific advice: Here is the Feynman Technique, a tool to help you learn complicated subjects, efficiently and effectively. ————————————————— Generic advice: Be disciplined.

Specific: Here are how you can implement habits in your life to increase productivity, meet goals, and be more disciplined. ———————————————— Generic: Be smart with your time.

Specific: The 80/20 rule is a proven theory that shows how 20% of actions give 80% of results. Here’s examples and how other people implemented it.
—————————————————
Recognizing problems in your life and applying TRP style solutions puts your wellbeing and self interest before anyone else, and that’s where TRP differs from the female imperative. This is what TRP is really about. Every situation is different, it’s up to you on the best way to approach it.