​

AWALT.

​

So after swallowing the red pill a few years I have been spinning plates ever since. I usually do not continue a FWB with a plate for more than a few months as I get bored with women quick. However this one particular girl I kept around so long because she just does it for me (sexually that is). She's like my 'ole reliable' whenever I didn't feel like pursuing new plates during a period of time.

​

Nonetheless, she went out last night and got wasted and you know what they say...Drunk mind, sober thoughts. She popped the famous question wanting to know where this situation-ship is "going". I haven't responded yet but will probably just ignore it and change the subject entirely.

​

The point I am making is that no matter how long you spin a plate. Spin them long enough while keeping their interest high they will be asking for a relationship. Don't cuck into accepting what she wants. You're the prize and will always be. The abundance mindset will always show a woman's true nature. Her AWALT nature.

​

​

​

​