Imagine

You work hard to improve yourself everyday, constantly landing dates, making money, hitting the gym. Absolutely crushing it.

Eventually, a plate of yours eventually starts to bring money, or resources, into the equation.

“How do we split the bills on this? What must be done here? What must be done there?”

She bugs you ever so slowly with these slowly daunting questions.

Why is she the one asking you about this? If you’re who you say you are, shouldn’t she be the one paying for the bills, not you?

Shouldn’t be it her pampering you, giving you the resources that you need, coddling your every desire and want?

You’re the focal point here, not her.

Let’s say you finally meet a woman with these resources.

She’s investing in you, with all her emotions, and more importantly, her physical resources.

Let’s say you had a collection as a kid that you wished to expand upon as you grew up.

Now that she’s providing these resources for you, you can buy LITERALLY everything you want.

I myself imagine every model of the Lamborghini possible, from every year, in every possible color.

Next I imagine expanding my collection not just in the Lamborghinis, but in other cars as well.

Next, not just cars, but other physical things, so on, so forth.

At this point, I own literally everything this world is to offer. Every single atom and every universal component that exists in this universe belongs to me.

Since it has been given to me, I can now do whatever I wish with everything.

I want to give her a flower. Why not?