This is the story of my friends uncle, as it was told to me by my friend.

​

My friends uncle, age 52, was babysitting a female "friend's" female child. And, according to my friend, the kid had a habit of taking her clothes off and running around the house.

​

Personally, I believe it. I, myself, have ran around the neighborhood in my birthday suit when I was 5 years old.

Kinda makes me wonder just how common kids doing this sort of thing really is.

​

One day, the mother comes by to pick up the brat, and overhears my friends uncle say "put your clothes on, your mother is here".

​

Naturally, the mother assumes the worst, and starts making up unproven scenarios in her head. The scenarios later get stated as fact to the police, and eventually my friends uncle is on trial.

​

Shitty lawyer says "Plead guilty for a shorter sentence", and he does.

​

​

8 years. It's only been 2 months, and the man is malnourished, both hands have been mutilated to the point where they no longer function, his torso has several gashes, etc.

​

I told my friend exactly what I believed was happening, how the prison system & inmates "deal" with pedo's, that his fate was sealed as soon as he pleaded guilty, and to slowly come to terms with the idea that his uncle was going to die in prison.

​

If it doesn't happen, wonderful.

But if it does, it's easier to slowly accept it than to get hit with the realization all at once when he gets the phone call.

​