I'm a 24 y/o Male, living in the United States. I've been following this sub off and on for about 3 years now.

I went out to a downtown area near my place with a friend of mine. We had the intention of getting a bite to eat and that was it. We're standing in front of this place debating on whether or not to go in, as it's quite crowded. At that very moment 2 beautiful women walk out and are just standing beside us, talking amongst themselves. I turn towards them and without even a thought as to what I was going to say, and I started up a conversation with them.

They were slightly buzzed for sure, but not drunk or anything. Normally I'm the introverted type, and only strike up conversations when I've had a drink or two. I was just in a goofy mood for some reason, and had total outcome independence because, after all, I just wanted some food. I hadn't a care in the world as to where this ended up going.

Turns out, they're hungry too, so we all agree to split a pizza at a nearby place. My friend has decent game, but I could tell he was beginning to feel hopeful about getting some pussy. I was being somewhat dismissive to both of the girls, and lightly teasing them. Self amusement played a key role here. I was just having fun, and I really didn't give a fuck.

We leave the restaurant and head to a bar for drinks and pool. Since I paid for the pizza, I proposed they buy the first round of drinks. At the bar, one of the girls asks what were drinking, at this point my friend says "that's alright we got them." I interjected and said "No, actually you can get us two rum and cokes." She agreed without hesitation.

While playing pool, I start to give the brunette some tips. This is the perfect opportunity to use kino in a way that feels completley natural. Girls love that shit. After a while, I suggest we head to another place that has good music, and everyone is on board with it.

We get to the spot, order some drinks and go to the dance floor. I can't dance to save my fucking life, but I give it a go and just have fun with it. I'm dancing and flirting with both of the girls (my friend is too) to feel out which one I have more chemistry with. The brunette was a little more conservative, while the blonde seemed to be more free spirited and fun. I start dancing with the blonde girl, mostly being silly and laughing at myself. Then I lead her to grinding on me. I turn her around and we held strong eye contact for probably about 20 seconds. I knew right then and there she wanted to fuck, and it was only a matter of time.

The brunette says something about her "boyfriend" and then my friend becomes discouraged. (Turns out this boyfriend was a dude she had only known a week.)

We head over to one more spot for another drink. The "boyfriend" ends up meeting us there with some of his buddies. My friend basically gives up on the brunette and decides to meet some other people at another bar. I tell the blonde I'm leaving soon, and she's welcome to come with if she wants to. I order the uber and we're on our way to mi casa. You know how the rest of the story goes.

Self amusement, teasing/flirting, outcome independence, along with some kino was all it took. You know you're on your game when it feels effortless. The blonde girl kept telling me how fun I was. She was by no means the "slutty" type either. She was 3 years older than me, had a master's degree and a well paying job. The type of girl I used to consider "out of my league."

Women want a man who takes the lead, and is really only in it for himself. If they want to join in on your fun time, they're more than welcome. If not, then who cares, right? You're having a good time regardless.