This is something that comes to me so naturally that it truly bothers me when other people say it out loud.

So, we are all in agreement that typically the Blue Pills relate to feelings and the Red Pills relate to knowledge, correct? Then why does 80% of the common populace start every statement with: I feel like..?

Let me explain something to you right now: Your feelings are irrelevant to any conversation that you are participating in or are about to start.

When did "I feel like" become the common place in society? Oh yea! When you started letting feelings guide your actions.

Men, and this is for Men everywhere. STOP saying I feel like. Start pausing, thinking and say, "I think" , or "I believe that", etc etc. Anytime I hear a sentence, especially from a Man that starts with, I feel like, I tune them out. Their opinion is immediately irrelevant to me. Feelings do not trump thoughts and actions.

TL;DR Stop starting sentences with, "I feel like.." and replace them with "I think that..". You'll live a lot longer once you recognize the deficiency in your logic.

Just my .02 cents.