This is my first post. It's concise -- there's no need to use more words than necessary.

Summary:

Woman out on "girls night" blows off friends to hook up with me, even though she talked bad about me to her friends.

Body:

A friend and I went out to a bar last weekend. I was drinking a Michelob Ultra and watching the band. A lady across the bar saw me and pointed to her beer -- also a Michelob Ultra -- and smiled. I immediately walked over to her and started chatting her up.

She was there for a "girls night" and to celebrate a friends birthday. Her friends immediately started giving me the ugly eye, but this woman was into me. I tried to quell the jealousy in her friends by introducing myself and acting interested. Her friends weren't feeling it. The friends were pretty, but they were either married or not being hit on by other guys, so I knew what they were going to do. I told the woman interested in me that we should step outside. She said okay, but went to the bar for another beer. I stepped outside to wait for the woman.

After a few minutes my friend comes outside and says he was waiting at the bar and heard the woman talking to her friends. Her friends were doing their best to cockblock me and saying things like "Are you really going to go outside with him"? "He's not that cute". Even the woman interested in me said "Yeah, I bet he's not even that good in bed".

My friend walks off just as the woman came outside. She put her hand in my back pocket and started kissing my neck. Eventually she told me some of her deepest fantasies, including wanting me to tie her up.

We went to her car and hooked up in the parking lot.

Conclusion:

• Actions are more important than words. If I would have taken what my friend told me to heart, I would have been pissed off or felt rejected. But, I could tell by the way the woman was looking at me that she was into it. Her eyes and hands were doing the talking.

• I think this also exemplifies another aspect of the Red Pill/PUA -- Anti Slut Defense. Despite her actions, the woman could rationalize to her friends how she wasn't interested and wasn't going to do anything with me in order to appear as though nothing was planned.