Summary: I decided to post this as a simple lesson that I was reminded of by a post (which I did not read) called "Words Don't Matter." Feel free to let your attention wander because this should be fucking obvious to everybody. The basic premise is that, combined with a strong frame and good acting skills, words can be used to accomplish pretty much anything.

Body: Here it is again—Words are free. Words are free. Think about this for a second, right...everything has a cost and we're constantly up against ourselves and other people to get this or do that. We all have an agenda we're trying to follow. What if there was a way to accomplish what you seek in the fastest, most efficient way possible?^(1) That's right Robert Greene, this is where words come into play.

Let's take a bit of a detour first...The fastest way to learn & achieve is to have someone else do the legwork for you. Plain and simple. This could be:

• Reading good pieces of literature, like:
    1. Classics (lifetime of experience in a memorable story) and
    2. redpill nonfiction^2 (utter bullshit that doesn't actually work you asshole)^(oh god yes fuck me daddy)
  • Generations of experience being passed from father to son
  • Finding helpful guides on youtube & google
  • Lurking and discussing good threads and comments on reddit
  • Manipulating a person into doing something
  • Lying to someone

Let's be honest, people do the last two constantly and this is one of the easiest most efficient ways to be Machiavellian in everyday life. Customer service reps giving you the easy answer to avoid hassle for themselves. People claiming they will do this or that, only because they can get away with something else when your back is turned. Etc. I really don't need to continue this list.

Hopefully you realize why this is important to understand—words are a tool people use to get things. I could explain further but really there's no point, this post has gone on far too long...so I'll just say this:

Every time a person speaks to you, remember WORDS. ARE. FREE. Think about how they are being used and plan accordingly

If you like being ass-fucked at every turn by old ladies running the same bookstore for 20 years who know exactly what they're doing/how to rip you off, please continue to take words at face-value. Really, you're doing everyone else a favor.

Conclusion: I try not to post or comment unless I have something meaningful to say, so hopefully the keyphrase 'Words are free' will help someone. Please discuss and give deconstructive feedback. I find that if I keep this keyphrase in the back pocket of my frame, it helps me get the best out of every interaction. Because, really, everything is sales, which is accomplished with words and frame.

• Hold frame
  • Words are free
  • Always remember to check for ulterior motives
  • lifting is probably more important than any of this

Edit: I may have inadvertently made it sound like I'm advocating lying to get what you want. I'm not—you can do with this what you will. The intent is explain the subconscious reasoning behind why people do this, and I would firstly recommend you use this knowledge to prevent yourself from being taken advantage of. If you want to get a little more...aggressive...with how language is used, read up on sales.

Footnotes:

^1 I'm not advertising free lunches and it's hard work getting to the point where this works for, not against, you.

^2 Doesn't have to be 'redpill'...Good nonfiction is good nonfiction.