It all comes down to what you prefer to wear at the end of the day, but let's be honest, it'll have to make you look good, attractive, and not hide your masculinity.

Think about it. You might really prefer those old fashioned cheap blue regular fit jeans and loose fit casual dress shirt for comofrt but when someone sees you walk it down the street, casual ordinary buster. Even if you're muscular, it hides all the potential.

IMO I prefer slim fit-tshirts, sleeves should be at the point where your shoulder cut slightly shows, slim but not too tight jeans with or without cuts on them, athletic brogues and such. Both jeans and t-shirts should never be too fucking tight, it looks like you try too hard. I love projecting my dark triad love for personality when it comes down to dressing. I'll break down all my personal choices below.

1. It's better this way because you look aggressive and confident, also fashionable, when you wear a t-shirt (black,khaki,red,grey) along with a pair of slim fit jeans that showcase your muscular legs is top. You can wear this outfit anyday and still look hot as fuck if you have a nice amount of muscle. Remember to avoid stupid stamps and gym bro stuff like eat clen, tren hard, anavar give up or some sort of shit like "sunny vibes" and dumb paterns, it's preferable to be plain. You can always add accessories but we'll talk to it later on in this guide.
  2. Regarding jeans more specifically, pick your colors, I prefer total black, total white is usually hot as fuck, especially with cuts on the knees, I get a lot of compliments from men and especially women, when I combine them with my Khaki flat street shoes. Always wear a belt, preferably black, but it could be brown too. Depends on likes. Men wear belts. Better be leather or at least good material too.
  3. Shoes, have a pair of Stan Smith like brogues, but of a different label, remember that, not ordinary or anything everyone wears nowadays. The reason is these shoes match almost everything you wear especially if they're white. Get some leather military boots also, all black, other than that regarding to my style I'd also use khaki brogues, white brogues, boots and a pair of espantrigues, which can be combined with slim fit blazers, t-shirts, slim fit dress shirts, almost anything of those.
  4. Have a few slim fit dress shirts, light pink, blue, black, red are the colors I'd go for, sleeves always folded italian style as it applies in slim fit blazers too. That will give off a rich drug baron or Italian model look, don't try too hard though, remember we're talking about style here..how you come off on these styles depends on your frame and behavior. You could be dressed hot as fuck but still act as an idiot, practice your essence and confidence,posture,walking.
  5. Suits, get a tailor to get you a slim fit according to your body type and proportions full suit, black or light grey,
  6. Sunglasses, have a pair of black rayban wayfarers for casuals, and oakleys light color, here you could literally pick anything from transparent or mirror look and style depending on your likes and head structure.
  7. Regarding accessories, get a piercing if you like, ear, nose, most chicks dig these hard. Tattoos are fine, even though every fag gets some now, it's used up. Most chicks that dig them are low IQ hypergamous sluts. Don't go for em' in my opinion, destroying your muscles chiseling just to fuck hoes is stupid as fuck. Respect your body and it's god given aesthetics. Empty wrists, never, I personally wear a gold and platinum chain on one of my hands and a few slim discreet bracelets on my other one. You could go for a leather watch, brown is best, avoid cheap plastic crap. Doesn't always have to be designer. Rings suit most men, also a necklace would be a good idea to spice up your torso.
  8. Hairstyle, go to a good barbershop and pick a look that suits you, from classic slick with parted side to spiky, always razor fade on the side. You could go for military short if you'd like and it suits you, masculine choice.
  9. Jackets, a classic 60's slim biker jacket is necessary, black is nice, white is even sexier, M65 air force camouflage flight jacket makes you look tough as fuck too. A realistic , good quality brown shearling leather jacket like the one Leon kennedy had in RE 4 looks hot as fuck too. Blazers, slim fit, light blue, grey, even black.
  10. Last, almost forgot about it. Muscle fit turtlenecks white or black or khaki look dope. Go for them during the winter.

​

Edit: Forgot about the fragrances, a must, pick what suits you and what women like more. I personally change from now and then, preferring tobacco and rose likes, you could go for sweets, to hardcore, I am more into like strong and sweet. Your choice.

​

Now, as said above it all comes down to personal taste but the most important part is what makes you look masculine and feel comfortable in it, you could like anything of the above or not, it's your choice, to help understand what my style looks like I will post a few of my photos below. My whole point and idea I got from the red pill is, look hot, tough as fuck, ready to kill every chance you have in life and be stoic. Style is a way that showcases your inner game,ideas, projection, not for validation, for self-confidence. Keep looking, keep improving. In the end, I'm here to help my self improve. But I'm also here to help other men who need and want help to self-improve and become a better version of themselves, but don't know how, I try as much. Here you go. Keep working.

https://imgur.com/a/1afxcbH