Background: My father, wealthy entrepreneur from nyc, married my mother at the age of 38 with a prenup (she was 27 at the time), has been very well off financially since his mid 20s. He's always been a pretty red-pilled guy throughout his life: red-pilled father, dominant male figure, wealthy social circle, constantly had plates, had a body count of over 300 (the guy had a textbook sized photograph album of nudes of his past plates lol).

Story: My dad, married for 19 years then my mother pulled some shady stuff and ended up leaving him for one of his good friends who turned into a drug addict. She filed an order of protection shortly after, claiming my father threw a ceramic pot at her (this was false, I was there). Father was kicked out of his mansion (house under his name) for 3 years. Mother proceeded with the divorce, publicized this "assault" on social media, gave up custody of my younger siblings, fought the prenup and ended up with $1.5M in the settlement (wasn't close to half his net worth but still a considerable amount) and finally my dad was able to live back in his mansion after 3 long crippling years.

I don't think I'd ever get married unless the court system cleans up their biases.

​

TLDR: Father married my mother with a prenup, mother divorces and runs off with my father's close friend who turned into a drug addict, gets my father kicked out of his house for 3 years, files a false order of protection, publicized false assault claim, gives up custody of her children, father had to pay her $1.5M.

​

​