Having sex with women is certainly an accomplishment, but the men who have what they want in life chose to break it off with flocks of women who according to blue pill folk lore, they should have married. Full disclosure, this is not something I can say is a strength of mine, and it's had pretty bad consequences. So learn from me and save yourself the trouble. (But then go learn the actual breakup procedure somewhere else) Sometimes when you transform yourself, you stop short and settle for "good enough" without seeing the bigger picture. You learn game, become attractive, and girls who were out of your league before are doing things to make you happy. It feels good as fuck. To throw that away seems almost insane, and risky(what if she's the only one?) but now you are a guy who has options, don't forget.

I have heard from a lot of other guys who end up getting stuck in LTRs they really aren't happy in, because part of them feels like it's all they deserve, and it's better than being alone. It may take several months of being with someone before enough layers peel off, and you see that you don't really want to be with them anymore. By that point there are attachments and investment that cloud our judgement. Or you may be capable of happiness with that person, if you were still the same man, but you are still improving and evolving, while they are not.

This isn't a post about how to break up, when to, or anything like that.. Just know that you can have great game and bring plenty of women into your life, and in your bed, but it only gets you so far if you are not the one choosing when to end it. I know some of you are getting ready to write "if you create enough abundance and have strong enough game you will always be the one who....." Yeah it all looks good on paper, but in the real world, taking a guy from scarcity and insecurity, to a place of plenty, there's a lot of new experiences to take in and it's not easy to know what the right move is... Guys who aren't getting laid and aren't in relationships, naturally aren't spending time learning how to break up with women- they're trying to learn how to get with them in the first place.

So again, I'm not here to tell you how to break up with a woman who isn't a terrible person. But to say you need to be capable of doing it, especially if you are going to be very attractive and successful. It should be something you learn how to do, as a man, and not just ghosting them either like a child would. Ideally you should be able to go back to them if you wanted, in a few months or a year, and not have a bunch of old baggage and shitty feelings to deal with. And ironically here is a fairly weak ending to a post about ending relationships. See you later I guess?