Background: Guy who was introduced to RP ideology gets frequent IOIs from women but didn't have much success despite kino. He wonders what the hell went wrong and why that chick who was checking him out doesn't approach him.

Body:

I realized something very important that was crucial to my success with women, and I finally knew what was going wrong. I would never approach a girl, and I would normally wait for her to approach me. If I did, I would not show any signs of interest at all, assuming that alpha males don't validate women. While alpha males don't, indeed, validate women, they don't lay there like a cold rock and expect to drown in pussy. If you like a woman, you approach her and give her IOIs. You never wait for her to eyefuck you and approach you, because this is never happening. Women can't approach for shit and are highly insecure. The moment they realize they are interested while you aren't is the moment they will look for another alpha.

Conclusion:

Being an alpha doesn't mean being an introvert. Don't ever think that showing interest is a beta tendency or is weakness; girls would love to get inside a high quality man's pants if he lets them. Fellas, approach ladies. Show them your interest. Don't validate them but also don't reject them. Thinking that women will run after you because you treat them like ghosts will never get you pussy.

​

Extra reading:

"But SATHelpPlz, how am I supposed to not validate women but also show interest?" Well, you have some homework to do. Attraction and showing interest are built by strong eye contact, kino, and flirting, NOT by telling her you are so hot omgg how are you even talking to guys like me. If you are interested in reading how to build attraction, check the sidebar.

​

As always, I will see you in the weight room, nerds.