Anybody keeping up with pop culture has probably heard the ridiculous news that Cardi B admitted to drugging and robbing men in her past. I don't follow this woman so I don't know too much about her, but I do know one thing-

If a man said, "I used to drug and rob women," not only would that be the end of his career, but it would be the end of his social life, his friendships, his facebook and twitter accounts, and perhaps his freedom (jail time) if anybody stepped forward.

Watch the story unfold as a litmus test of society's attitude/hatred towards men.

If she manages to carry forward her career with little to no damage (as Vox is predicting in the article linked above) then the transition to a female-primary anti-male society is now complete.

We are now deciding as a society if women of self-proclaimed crimes against men are absolved of their guilt because society hates men that much and loves women that much.

Spoiler alert: For those who have been watching the last few decades, we already know she'll be just fine because society hates men.