When I got red pilled I felt like I had gained some manipulation techniques and I could now hack the world. I felt like I was on the dark side. I was the evil one. Only to realize later that the opposition against which I was about to use this knowledge was the real dark side. It took me a while to get rid of the 'guilt' I had developed for being red pilled. I always felt like I was doing evil things. Later I ended up asking myself why the hell should anyone not play to his strengths and squeeze everything out of life possible, why feel guilty for being free ?

Slaves who obey for too long feel like it's their moral duty to obey.

Look at this bomb Nietzsche dropped more than a century ago

" Untroubled, scornful, outrageous - that is how wisdom wants us to be: she is a woman and never loves anyone but a warrior. "

That sounds like some Bruce Lee level of philosophy combined with Heartiste level of an understanding of the feminine.

We didn't create the red pill. The red pill was just pure truth and reality which existed, exists and will exist. The feminine imperative covered our eyes. That's why since childhood we always had a feeling of ' something is wrong here'.

If you have this feeling of guilt realize that even the trees grow as high as they can to get the sunlight which causes trees below them to die. To make some omlette you gotta break some eggs.

Here, have some Machiavelli

" For my part I consider that it is better to be adventurous than cautious, because fortune is a woman, and if you wish to keep her under it is necessary to beat and ill-use her; and it is seen that she allows herself to be mastered by the adventurous rather than by those who go to work more coldly. She is, therefore, always, woman-like, a lover of young men, because they are less cautious, more violent, and with more audacity command her. "