So when I first started along TheRedPill I wanted to get a girl I had oneitis for to love me.

I lifted. Ate right. Got educated. Toughened up my frame.

It was inevitable: for this transformation to be complete, I had to sacrifice my dream. My "happily ever after." That was the price I needed to pay.

"I'm too good for her now." Very painful words to say out loud at the time.

And what did I receive in return? Control. Control over my own life and my own destiny. I wasn't going to end up being a victim bumbling through life, experiencing seemingly random blessings and curses as time went on.

Of course, the general mystery of life was lost. I knew the knobs and levers that needed to be manipulated to steer an encounter in a certain direction. Failing a satisfactory outcome, I knew where I fell short and how I could improve.

The biggest thing that changed was that no matter what, I was always accountable for the direction and outcome of my life. Even if a seemingly random tragedy befell me, I could most likely trace it back to a seemingly innocuous moment where I zigged where I should've zagged.

Of course, like anyone else, I let myself get comfortable. Lost the abs. Stopped going to the gym. Gained some weight. Stopped reading here. Stopped talking to women.

You could say for all intents and purposes I just went back to the way I was before the redpill.

But with one key difference: I had the key to the next level.

That key is the understanding that as men, we are always accountable for our own actions and our own story. My life is the way it is because that's how I chose it to be. No one else.

And every so often, as I walk through my seemingly boring life, an opportunity will come by. A job offer. A girl's number.

Before, I would ignore it in my beta days.

Now? I go for it. Because this dick won't suck itself and it doesn't matter to me if she's 18 and I'm twice her age.

Sometimes you have these thoughts where you're deep into the redpill, that you wish you could go back to sleep and have your dreams.

Let me tell you, if that's what you want. Fine.

But remember, TheRedPill is about controlling your own life.

Some of us think we don't want to be Redpilled, until we're presented with a problem or an opportunity that demands us to be so.

You could always choose to fail the test. You can always choose to miss the shot. But that's the difference between being Redpilled and bluepilled.

When you're bluepilled, shit just happens and you don't get a say at all in how things go. When you're Redpilled, you get to write the story.

I'd rather have the choice that the Redpill offers you in life than to be a slave to the direction of the world. So next time you're resenting the redpill, remember that you can always go back to the shitty life you had before.

And that time before the redpill? You would've given anything to have the redpill ready at that moment.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that you gotta pick your poison. The Redpill doesn't have to be all encompassing in your life. I'd just rather have the redpill and not need it, rather than need it and not having it.

And go figure: a few words here, and a few passed shit tests there, and I end up not really needing the redpill all that much because my life isn't in a free-fall anymore. It's a lot like buying insurance: I don't get insurance because I plan to crash, I get insurance so that if shit happens I'm prepared to handle it and not have my plan for my life disrupted beyond all repair.

Take the Redpill so you end up never needing it. Because we're all here for the same reason: we desperately needed the Redpill at a certain moment of our lives and we didn't have it.