https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtDaP18OGfw

Background

There's a new HBO documentary out about Elizabeth Holmes. For those of you who don't know, she was an entrepreneur who created Theranos, a company that said it could deliver cheap at home blood tests on a single automated machine. In the end it was revealed to be a massive fraud, people's lives ruined, lots of prosecutions, yada yada yada.

Body

That's not what I really want to talk about today, though the details of the fraud are interesting. If you watch the documentary, they spend a great deal of time talking about how she took everyone in and deceived them. Countless men are interviewed saying how they had no inkling she was lying and she seemed completely sincere in how she sold the company and wanted to help people. At one point they even bring in a behavioral economist to explain how people can convince themselves that they are telling the truth if they believe it's for a good cause (cough cough, Adam Schiff).

As a red piller, you will see something completely different than everyone else who watches this documentary. The first thing you will notice is that this woman is without a doubt a nutjob. She has crazy bug eyes, a weird smile and facial expressions, and a fake voice. Within 10 seconds of seeing her and hearing her talk, my hind-brain started screaming "RUN AWAY," as I'm sure all of yours will. I would not go on a second date with this woman, much less give her $900 million to run a company.

So how does your average red piller see a nutjob and everyone else sees a strong independent wamen? The explanation is a bunch of beta bitch Silicon Valley investors were quite simply taken in by her magical pussy. A barely cute HB5.5 sold them a bunch of bullshit and they handed her money. They couldn't see what was obvious because vagina.

There is another angle to this as well. As much as I just got done telling you that she is a psycho bitch (she is), in a lot of ways... she's also kind of just a normal woman. The way she lies does not seem to jive with the way I've seen a lot of other male con artists lie. Those guys seem to have something wrong with their brains, a missing piece that tells them "This is a lie. Don't say this, or at least think of the consequences before you say this."

With Elizabeth though, you get the sense that she actually believes the things she is saying (they go into this a lot actually, but there is no female specific spin on it of course). The truth is malleable. The truth is whatever makes her feel good in the moment. She's not lying, she's just a woman who likes good feelings. A lot of the people interviewed said that they think she really was sincere in wanting to help people. Yes she was nuts. No she was not a cold blooded psychopath out to steal everyone's money. This is why I say take to feminists, both radical and mainstream, at their word. They are not internally nefarious, plotting the downfall of men. They absolutely believe that women are oppressed and that they are doing the right thing.

Finally, you will get a sense from watching her that she is 10 years old and this whole thing is a big tea party with her dolls. She is playing dress up. She is playing a part. She doesn't actually have any... how do I describe it... internal self? She is just an empty vessel into which various ideas, behaviors, and mannerisms have been breathed. Men emulate other great men and try to learn from them of course, but everything about Elizabeth is just some external force that she has internalized.

Although she is an extreme example, this squares pretty well with what we know about women. They don't have much internal ballast or self. They are the sum of the influences around them. This was evolutionarily beneficial for them in the distant past (war brides theory).

Edit: Forgot to mention... she was secretly dating/fucking the number two guy of the company, a goofy looking Indian guy 20 years her senior. They did not tell the investors this. He seems to be in a lot of ways her "attack dog" at the company. This guy was the ultimate white knight. He loyally did his mistress's bidding while she committed massive fraud for a few morsels of pussy. You could not make this shit up.

TLDR

Obviously psycho woman defrauds investors of $900 million. World is baffled by her behavior and wonders what went wrong. Red pillers are baffled that everyone else is baffled.