I made a post the other night about my biggest observation after being a part of the TRP community for 5 years.

Now its time for my biggest revelations. Here is my post about the 3 biggest "next level" red pill revelations I have learned after 5 years.

1 - MGTOW is the true end game of a red pilled life and is the best way to go.

Not much explanation needed here. Going MGTOW is the best decision I have made. All women are whores and sluts who don't give a shit about anyone but themselves. Women will do nothing but drag you down and destroy your life and happiness. When I finally said "fuck women" and stopped pursuing them, my life became so much better. No longer was I revolving my life around doing what it took to get sex from these sluts. No longer did I have to worry about meaningless shit just to raise my odds of getting girls. My happiness went WAY up. That's what TRP is truly about - being happy. Not girls. And girls are nothing more but happiness black holes. Sex is overrated. Because I went MGTOW and no longer had to worry about girls, that leads me to:

2 - Lifting and dieting is fucking pointless

What is the fucking point. So you have a muscular lean body just to get girls? So you slave away in the gym, wasting time and money and energy and everything just so you can have a body to attract these fucking whores and sluts? I was a major gym rat during most of my first 5 years of being red pilled. Then I realized, I am spending all of this time, money, energy, and enjoyment of food, and what was I getting in return? A body that attracts women? So fucking what if I am MGTOW? Besides, having muscles isn't going to get you girls. Having a 6 pack won't get you women. I was spending countless hours each week moving weights for no return on the investment. I was destroying my body and wasting time in the gym when I could be spending time doing shit I actually enjoyed. I stopped wasting time going to the gym. I stopped obsessing over eating healthy. Yeah, my 6 pack is gone, and yeah, my jawline is no longer sharp, and yeah, I might have a bit of flab and a belly overhang, but I am now happy. Being happy is what truly matters when it comes to being red pilled and living a red pilled life. I was now free to eat what I wanted, when I wanted, and enjoy food again. No longer having to worry about body fat %, or my 6 pack, or my jawline.

But, for those of you who are still stuck in the matrix and want to game girls, lifting still doesn't matter. All that matters is game and confidence. If you are confident, you will get the girls, even hot ones. Before I went MGTOW, I got the hottest girls in the bars with my belly overhang and double chin and soft body over the muscular jacked shredded bros. Why? Confidence. You can be a beer drinking 30%+ body fat 300 pound guy who still slays if you have confidence.

And this transitions into my 3rd next level revelation, for those of you who still want to game girls(even though I think its stupid):

3 - What many here say are red flags in women, are actually green flags

I can not emphasize this enough. The best type of woman to go after is the short rainbow haired feminist type with piercings and tattoos who loves anime and video games. Think of your typical feminist gamer chick. These are the absolute top tier women to go after. Video games and anime are already high value hobbies and its imperative you find the women who are into this. The abnormal colored hair, piercings and tattoos are also great things to look for because it shows she is not afraid to be different. These girls are way better than your typical basic bitch types with boring blonde or brunette hair and untouched tanned skin. Go for the girls with the ink and piercings - they are not boring.

[A girl who looks like this is a PERFECT example of the type to look for.] (https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/1068943160477433856/Grf9mUkB_400x400.jpg)

The more anime she watches, the more video games she plays, the more nerdy she is, the more pale her skin is, the more tattoos and piercings she has, the more fun she will be. These girls actually were the hardest part of me going MGTOW, because they were the only girls who I thought might be worth gaming because they are so great.

Anyway, these are the 3 "next level" revelations that only the most red pilled men will realize and understand. It took me 5 years of living a red pilled life to discover these things but it unlocked a next level of red pilled happiness and nirvana I never thought was possible.