Background: The title may seem a bit odd of a title. But bear with me, there’s content here.

I was a blue-pilled beta not too distant in the past, and I have been accused of being BP-conditioned right now as I type this in front of my computer. So, why am I writing this? Cause you may think you loved a woman, and you may think that she loves you back. But it’s all a farce and an act. This is TRP and most of y’all probably already believe me, but I hope you still give this a read.

Body: Whilst in my BP phase, I was head-over-heels in love with a woman. Let’s call her Laura.

Things with Laura were absolutely perfect. She was a journalist (got fired later) - charming, smart, enthusiastic and great in bed (she had far more experience than I ever had before meeting her). I believed at the time, that I would never ever meet a smarter woman than her in my life as she had even worked on a project for effin’ NASA (I was proved wrong less than a year later). She was fat though, around 185 lbs (Red Flag numero uno) and 5 foot 2. HB5/6. Very pretty face and hair though.

Weirdly, we met while playing a sport, something I am good at and what was my primary source of income until me self-proclaimed retirement (I couldn’t dedicate enough time to my business and this sport wasn’t earning me six figures). She interviewed an international teammate of mine, and she got in touch with me (semi-famous person with four-digit followers) on insta so I could get her in touch with my colleague.

Slowly but steadily we started to hit it off, and she told me she loved me around day 17 of me ever knowing she even existed (Red Flag numero dos). I didn’t have any other tail at that moment (was concentrating on my work) so I went ahead with whatever the F was happening.

Slowly and steadily, thanks to me BP ways, I started falling in love with Laura as well. I started thinking “this is the best thing to ever happen to me” which at the time, I truly believed in.

The best thing about her was that she loved sex, and so do I. I had been woken up by a BJ nearly every day she spent the night with me as well. Absolutely no complaints in this department.

We got real close, and she confided in me how she was raped by a man a few years ago (RF numero tres), and how she still didn’t have full control over her broken bones/limbs (broken by the rapist). She telling me that made me fall in love with her even more (I was a cuck).

A few months passed by. I kept thinking and believing that this is perfection. The worst during this period was her periods when she turned into a cranky animal for a while (she didn’t ever refuse sex even during her periods).

I had to move away for work after self-retirement, so this turned into a long-distance relationship. I went back home, started working for my father. The distance is a lot, 1200 miles to be precise, so we couldn’t meet after that. I missed her desperately and thought a lot on how I could change all this. I didn’t want to live without her (eww).

During one of those stupid thoughts, I had decided that she was the future mother of my children. I had even foolishly told her about it (and tbf she didn’t freak out, she loved children as well). In my brain, I was married to her and had kids in the future. I went as far as purchasing a diamond ring for her. I can’t believe I had done this, it was one of the most foolish decisions I made in my life (other than deciding to want to marry her).

I had asked her (before she ever came) that I would like it if she moved in with me. I have a lot of space, so we didn’t even have to move-in per se, I could have allocated her three rooms in my house if I wanted to. She told me she wouldn’t do that and asked me to move in with her to her hometown (not where we met, a separate beach city).

I had invited her over and everything was set, I was all ready to propose to her the next time we met. I was even ready to leave my entire comfortable life behind and move in with her to her parent’s city. That next time never came. We never met after that last kiss at the airport.

Shortly after moving back home, my father suffered a heart-attack. It was truly bad, touch-and-go, he could have died easily, but as the warrior that he is, he survived. But it was a super tough month.

During that month, I barely had time for ANYONE. I couldn’t whatsapp/discord/text/call her in any way for a long period of time. She got mad. A lot.

Bad exchanges. She said mean things about my parents (separate incidents, red flag numero cuatro and cinco).

I was barely talking to her 5 minutes a day.

Then came the final red flag, numero seis. She wanted sex (phone sex isn’t enough, that I agree with) and she suggested that I be on the phone and watch/participate while she has sex with her best friend (an autistic mong).

That was enough for me to hear. I broke up her.

She is a woman I truly loved, I would have sacrificed every single thing in my life for her, cause I thought that she was the goal of my life.

And today, my BP-conditioned brain wanted me to check up (AKA stalk) on her online, randomly, I opened up her insta (never do this, block as I should have) and saw what she had going on.

I saw whatever went down in her life for the past 6 months. Let’s just say I wasn’t pleased. Then I stalked enough and found posts on reddit made by the both of them in the BDSM subforums (she is an S).

It took her only one month to find another man.

I believe today is the day when my transformation into an RP man is complete, mentally. The physical is yet to fully come through but my aim is a six-pack by the summer (August) and I have been working hard in the gym 3-4 days a week since November.

The woman who promised me she would die for me and bear my children is sucking another man’s dick, probably as I type this, less than six months later after I broke up with her.

So believe me when I saw this, no woman will ever love you the way your mother does (IF she does, that is). These hoes ain’t loyal to no one.

Homework: So if any Blue-Pilled man is still reading this, please do yourself a favour and don’t make the same mistakes which I had made. There are no unicorns, therefore please do not delude yourself.

You need to be on your purpose 24x7. Listen to what AMS says, big man knows what he’s talking about.

So when I ask “Can a woman ever truly love you?”, the answer is a resounding no. They can love your personality and the things and the positives which are ATTACHED to you in your life, but a woman will never truly love you, ever. She may love your car, may love your job, your dog, your house but never YOU the person. So do her (and yourself) a favour, and never love her back.

The only woman who will unconditionally love you will be your own mother (it is true in my case).

I wrote this in one sitting. There may be mistakes and edits I make later on. Thanks for reading.

CONCLUSION: DON’T BE A CUCK.