TL; DR: I like tying girls up. You should, too. Here’s how and why.

Introduction.

Ok, so you’ve read Uncle GLO’s 2041 Updated Guide to Submissive Women And you were hoping for a sequel. Here it is.

Some initial points:

First - Consent, Consent, Consent! Do I have to explain this one? Even in 2042 you have to be careful.

Second - you, as the top, are responsible for the health & safety of the sub under your control, no exceptions.

Third - drugs & alcohol do not mix well with BDSM. That's how people get hurt. In ways they don't want.

Fourth – This piece is more about B/D or D/S than S/M. Sometimes, you get a Pain Slut. Pain isn’t particularly my thing, and I don’t derive pleasure from inflicting it, but I will do it if a girl wants it, under specific, well-communicated circumstances. The S/M bits of BDSM are a topic for another day and, really, another author. Shibari, while certainly elegant, it outside of the scope of this essay as well. Like Baskin Robbins, there are 31+ flavors.

Now that's out of the way....

Of Human Bondage.

So how did I get where I am? Back when I was a teenager and all I understood about sex was that I wanted to get my dick inside a woman. Or more likely a teenage girl. But I wanted my dick inside some hot, wet pussy. I was perfectly happy round the bases as long as it ended with me sliding into home.

I was too uptight back then with my newfound obsession with the deeper Black Pill philosophies so I dismissed B&D stuff as "Degenerate" lol. Luckily my dear Russian friend Grandpa Vasily helped set me straight on all of this may he rest in piece that old rascal. He was crazy all the way till the end in his late 70s. Who could forget that security video that went viral of him maintaining frame even at gunpoint, delivering his now famous last words with a big grin, "Well, cucks to be you, because in your country, Russian shoot first- inside your wife!" That was the man who first helped me unlock my potential of human bondage and the joy of tying up young ladies.

So, to get started I went to my local cucked big box home improvement store to get some eye hooks and basic rope...

Read the rest of this essay on the original stronghold of the new Manosphere- TRP.RED

If you want to download one of my new for 2042 line of T-shirts or masculine cars or any other commodity I offer, my Googazon ID is GLOstheBESTEST. While your there, download my latest GeeBook, Ride the Bobcat by Orange Julius GayLubeOyla, and my classic GayLubeOyl's guide to managing your bitches.

As head mod, founder and, highest upvoted poster on Roogle/MarriedRedPill, I also offer the Manosphere's best life coaching and personal consultations to help you unfuck your marriage via GoogleVoiSkype.