I love anal. I like the tightness, the naughtiness, the submission, the slow build as her tight little asshole slowly stretches around your cock and she starts grinding back on you despite the pain. The dominance of telling her that it's going up her ass and there's nothing she can do about it.

As a top level alpha I enjoy leading. Taking command. I do what I like, and if you don't like it, the fucking door is right over there. Don't let it hit you in the ass. Hitting you in the ass is my job.

As a benevolent leader, though, I often allow the girls to have a little fun, to do what they like. I remain in control, of course, but they get to have their little fantasy as they tie me up or sit on my face or flog my ass with my own flogger.

Recently I've been ordering them to pull on a small strapon and peg me as I balance on all fours, maintaining my dominance by growling deeply and ordering them to perform the simultaneous reach around.

It massages your prostate, and the orgasms where you just spurt all over the floor are intense. Maintain your alpha position, however. You'll notice women and faggots unconsciously adopt a lordosis position when getting buttfucked. Don't do this, as it's a submissive gesture that will send the wrong message. Keep your back straight. You're a man.

Use lube, go slow at first, then you can swap positions...she fucks your ass, then you fuck her ass, then... and so on.

Finally, use a fucking trimmer. Otherwise there's a chance of the dreaded, "peanut butter in shag carpet" situation.