Some dude wrote a stupid post yesterday about how he met one stripper and decided he was an expert. He thinks his stripper plate is some unicorn going to a good university, works at a magical club without prostitution, and is emotionally stable. She’s not stable, prostitution happens there, and I bet she lied to him about going to college. but he hasn’t found out yet.

I’m not an expert, but I have plated two strippers (double his! Wow!) and have seen them through to their end.

How I’ve picked up strippers

I met both strippers at their place of “work.” The thing is, strippers are constantly trying to run guys for money, so they will try to convince you they like you for your tips. Immediately if you have abundance you’re doing well since all of them experience pathetic guys every day.

First tip: eye contact

I did this with both girls, and had favorable reactions from many others. If you are interested in a stripper do not slobber over her body like everyone else. Definitively check her body out, let her see it, but don’t stare like a MGTOW secretly does.

Eye contact.

Just watch her eyes. They will meet yours and she’ll have no idea what to do. If you got that amused look in your eye and seem completely relaxed, they will feel intrigued. Both girls mentioned this caught their eye to me.

Don’t tip stupidly

Yes I left tips, a dollar a song. I’m not paying her rent, but it’s just polite. She’s working. But do not over tip. You do not want her to think of you as a mark (and they call you a mark too). If she does, you’re toast.

I think I may even have tipped an extra dollar for putting her pussy in my face. Point is, treat it like theater. You tip where you’d normally applaud. Watch the pathetic guys, they tip to get and keep her attention.

Your only two stations in the place is the rack a song or two max at a time, and the bar. Watch to be polite, but I never went to a strip club for the women, but always went for a stiff drink. Gay bars and strip clubs pour the stiffest drinks if you didn’t already know that.

DO NOT GET A LAP DANCE. Ever. Only loser marks get those.

When to go

No definitive advice, but both girls I got during the week. They have their hustler faces on on the weekend. I don’t know if this would have worked on a weekend, but I just know mine happened during the week.

Closing

Here is why I’ve never written a post about this and I don’t consider myself an expert, I’ve only had two and I got their numbers in very different ways.

The drug using one (“Perky Tits”) I got by not tipping, and then folding an origami heart out of a dollar and giving her that as her final tip. I was out smoking later and she came up to me to get a light. We bullshitted a while, I asked her a lot about her work and laughed with her about the beta pathetic behavior. After a while she complimented me on the heart and said that stood out to her. I took that as my cue to tell her we should ditch the joint and get a proper drink. She didn’t, but she gave me her number so we could later.

The BPD stripper (“Thunder thighs”) gave me her number seemingly out of nowhere. I was in college and went to the strip club to grab a drink and study. I went up to the rack first since I wanted to be polite again and did all the things I mentioned above about eye contact. Then, I left to the back to do some highlighting.

Then this girl comes out of nowhere, told me I was cute and she just gives me her number written on a piece of paper. Cool.

Escalating the plate

Not much to say here except that you should kino, but don’t want to escalate too early. They are surrounded by sex and neither of these girls had a problem going for the goods. Just get alone and kino without it being sexual. They’ll escalate all on their own.

I tried escalating with Thunder Thighs like I would any other girl and she wound up crying and getting mad that she wasn’t just a sex thing. Then she fucked me, but you know... she’s not a sex thing. Whatever.

The Aftermath

Perky Tits was into heroin and I didn’t know until much later. She smoked it so no track marks. I got a chance to hang with her and her stripper friends and what you find out about those places! Total cesspools like you’d imagine. Plenty of girls have side johns they met there There was a mother hen who sold the heroin backstage. And they make fun of everyone who goes.

I was young and stuck around longer than I should. I was kinda in love with the darker side of life when I was young so it was pretty fun seeing the inside of their world.

One day she was gone and wasn’t responding via text. Her coworkers told me she moved to another city to get clean. Good for her. Never heard from her again. She was the most “normal” of the sex workers I’ve plated. She was just a party girl squared.

Thunder Thighs was a real BPD nightmare. Thankfully I was wiser by then and got out fast as soon as I realized it.

Thunder Thighs never stayed in one city for more than a 18 months. She would just pick up and go strip in a new city. Presumably because she ruined all her relationships. She didn’t use drugs and really tried to pretend she was normal. She once took me around to all her favorite artsy tea houses and acted like a tea connoisseur. It was amusing because I could tell she was trying.

Anyhow, after banging, she love bombs me, and like an idiot I don’t jet then. I stick around and fuck her a few more times before she starts picking fights over text and telling me that I make her cry.

This was the point I had enough and told her we weren’t gonna work, no contact, never went back to her strip club.

Conclusion

Take what you will from my experiences. I am NOT claiming to be an expert on picking up strippers but I know this is what worked for me. Both of these took place at least 7 years ago, but I’m sure not much changes.

Final thoughts

The sex wasn’t that great. They both gave great blowjobs but definitely not my best blowjobs. Nothing to write about since the sex was like any other for me. I wasn’t as kinky back then, so maybe it would have been different if I had been.

Also, strippers aren’t that hot. They may have good tits, but most are 6’s or 7’s

Strippers are not worth it unless it’s on your bucket list. They aren’t special in bed and are a lot more of a headache. Their mental and emotional health are garbage, and they aren’t bastions of morality.

Like I said, I’m no expert, but I would be interested in hearing from someone who is. So if you got some experience and know a tip or two, share it! I’ll be reading them as interested as anyone else in here.