I read this report making the rounds on various news outlets. Involuntary celibacy among you adults under 30 has spiked up to almost 30% in the last ten years. Underneath that stat is a more ugly truth, while women of that demographic are largely the same as they’ve always been, men have nearly tripled. I can’t help but notice the year that the line of sexless men skyrocketed, 2008. I wonder what else happened at that time, oh yeah, the first worldwide recession.

I ask myself two questions: what is the takeaway, and what does one do about it?

Well, the takeaway is simple. When you look into divorce statistics, you’ll find that the primary factor in a divorce is whether a wife earns more than the husband, I can assume that this carries over to any sort of relationship. 2008 caused older generations to hold onto their jobs in order to recover from a huge dent in their retirement savings. A majority of economic damage occurred in male dominated industries like construction, finance, or selling sub prime loans. 6 of every 8 jobs lost were lost for men.

You don’t need a statistic for this, but here’s something your gendered studies professor won’t tell you: women who don’t have a job can still get laid just as easily, for a man it’s harder, a lot harder. I’m not saying it’s impossible, just harder. Some guys can overcome that hurdle, but a percentage of guys can’t, I’d say around 30% of men under the age of 30 can’t.

Of course, those girls are having sex with someone, but who? Something I’ve noticed in my time around red pilled men, is that guys in their 30s 40s and yes, even 50s are finding it easier than ever to have girls in their 20s. Divorced guys having girlfriends after dealing with their horrible ex-wife, guys who never got married to begin with, guys who even decided that they would hold onto their marital vow as strongly as their cold wives have.

You can like it or you can hate it, but just like how the older demographics kicked the ladder out from under them economically, prime aged men are doing it sexually.

As for the second question, what does anyone do about it:

Read the rest at TRP.RED