Summary:

With the rise of women's (perceived) economic status, they are more and more able to choose sexual partners based on desire rather than need. The purpose of this post is to outline a strategy to meet the 'gina tingles requirement while still being a useful member of society who can look himself in the mirror every morning.

Body

It's not hard to get a woman to admit she feels safe in the arms of a strong man, and AWALT. Why does she feel safe? Because she's fucking scared of you, not only you could rip her to pieces, if caught by her husband you could rip him to pieces too. If you can't deadlift at least your body weight, barring injury, you are a weak girly man who has no business getting laid in the first place. The stronger, the better, with few exceptions. Does this close the gap with the men who might straight up beat her? No, but it does go some distance. Bonus points for at least one dangerous hobby (BJJ, rock climbing, whatever). (Do I need to point out that women really don't want to be beat, but just to be with a man who can hold his own? Probably.)

Women often fantasize about being taken against their will. We 'to our core' good guys are sketched the fuck out by that. I think the antidote is exemplified well by Camus in The Myth of Sisyphus (unlike The Heptameron I cannot recommend Camus to this audience, and besides, if I did recommend philosophy it would be Nietzsche's Genealogy of Morals):

For nothing is vanity to him except the hope of another life. He proves this because he gambles that other life against heaven itself. Longing for desire killed by satisfaction, that commonplace for the impotent man, does not belong to him. That is all right for Faust, who believed in God enough to sell himself to the devil. For Don Juan the thing is simpler. As for satiety, Don Juan insists upon it. Hell for him is a thing to be provoked.

The point here is that just because you respect boundaries and all that jazz, you can still have relationships with women from the mindset of "I will be satisfied, I will take what's mine, I will do what I want." Does this close the gap with the men who would actually (borderline) rape her or be general shitheads? Again, no, but it does go some distance. (Do I need to point out that women really don't want to be raped, it's just a dark fantasy they feel guilty for having? Probably.)

The last plank is to be disciplined enough to follow a set of rules. It's best to not fuck the same woman twice in a row (the next morning is excepted, of course). From there on out, it's standard stuff, "How to Manage your Bitches" on the sidebar, or other sources like Blackdragon. Yeah, it feels autistic as fuck to have a rules like "text only for logistics" or "see any particular women only twice in a rolling 10 day period" but the fact that so many dudes have come to the same conclusions, unless you've leveled up it's best to listen.

Conclusion

Of everything I have read on the Manosphere, the Dark Triad has always disturbed me the most. There is something that feels fundamentally wrong with the idea that pieces of shit get 100+ notch counts. Further, women wouldn't exactly mind it if good men would be sexier. There is more female thirst out there than many are willing to admit. By being physically strong and dangerous, having an outlook that demands satiety, and following well established rules, a good man can simulate the Dark Triad and have a good time while keeping his conscious clear.

Addendum

I freely admit that I am a man of deep experience (having spent 18 years in one of three relationships with a woman under 30) and no experience at all (I blundered into every relationship I've been in). My main Red Pill claims to fame are having had a much younger girlfriend for many years and having gone into Monk Mode after she left, lest I get sucked in by a Provider Hunter (it's hard to overstate the target on my back). Oh, and devoting half the living room of a one bedroom flat with an Olympic barbell set. I lift, bro. I lift. And it has changed everything.

I honestly kind of wrote this for myself. I know I'll never be a Dark Triad type, it's just not in me. I can't even do BDSM right. I prefer plain old sucking & fucking, but to the degree I've been following my own advice above, it's been working. Pussy loves taking a pounding, so get those squats and deadlifts in. Spring has sprung, and I'm ramping up. FR's to follow.