IHAB.

The godfather of all shit tests.

Let's get the obvious out of the way first... maybe she does have a boyfriend and that's her way of telling you to please, politely, fuck off.

But notice she didn't overtly tell you to fuck off. There are three reasons for this.

First, women don't communicate overtly because they were literally the weaker sex, they had to use language to defuse potentially tense situations. That's why they are so good at fucking with you using language. You can see this even in 5yo girls. In contrast, every man knows there's a line. Cross that line by running your mouth a step too far and you're going to get a fist jammed into that mouth. Basic mutual respect, the subtextual threat of violence between men is understood. Problem is women now understand this doesn't apply to them, and therefore can run their mouths without consequence, you are in an unwinnable contest. Choose not to play a game you can't win.

In this case, yes, she is telling you to please fuck off. She's not interested. Doesn't matter if she actually has a boyfriend or not. Not a shit test, she wants away from you. Let her go.

Secondly, maybe she has a boyfriend, but isn't averse to an upgrade given you are actually an upgrade. Which is a shit test. It doesn't matter if she has a boyfriend or not.

Third, maybe the IHAB line is her first line filter shit test, because she's learned that beta boys mistranslate the womanese and hear "Please fuck off." and then they do. It's a very effective beta filtering tool. They literally take themselves out. Failing this obvious shit test disqualifies you from any further advancement. Again, it doesn't matter if she has a boyfriend or not.

Notice what all instances have in common? It doesn't matter if she has a boyfriend.

Since it doesn't matter, continue on like she didn't say anything. It's gibberish. Just blow through.

You can't know, and it doesn't matter. Disregard. Stop listening to what women say and watch what they do. In case one, they will disengage. That's their job, don't shoot yourself in the dick and fall on your sword for her. If she doesn't want to be around you, she'll not be around you anymore.

Schrodinger's boyfriend.

Mindset...Women worth fucking have a long line of BFF's, orbiters, yes men, boyfriends, and players all orbiting around around her. Skip to the head of the line. You think any of those schmucks is better than you? You're giving her the opportunity to swing to a higher branch, and she'd be stupid not to recognize that.

It also speaks to your SMV. If you are getting the IHAB regularly, then you might want to look at yourself to see why. The higher up the desirability ladder you climb, the less you'll initially hear the IHAB line because she wants to fuck you and won't jeopardize that if you're clearly dripping alpha juice. A useful metric.

But, further along, yet another use for that line surfaces. Women often need some plausible deniability to be able to feed their rationalization hamster. If you're deep into your game and she's in your frame, and then she pulls the IHAB line, she needs you to "take the blame" for what's going to happen.

"I didn't mean to fall onto his dick... I TOLD him IHAB! and he didn't stop."

Be the oak and carry that for her.

The best response is no response at all. AKA STFU.

But, you can pick your own adventure, use all the standard conversation tactics at your disposal..

Agree and amplify, Disagree and amplify, Humor, Distraction, Pressure flip, Reductio ad absurdum, Negative assertation, Fogging, Gaslighting, Amused Mastery, you name it. because it doesn't matter.

IHAB is ephemeral. Mist. Walk through.

But, since everyone always wants concrete responses, here's some gathered from around the manosphere.

Feel free to add lines in the comments and I'll edit to add....

“I don’t care.”

"So do I. And I would never cheat on him."

" I don't see him here; it'll be our little secret."

"That's surprising."

"So do I."

“So does my girlfriend.”

"I have an English test tomorrow." - "What?" - "I thought we were telling each other things we were going to cheat on in the next 24 hours."

"That's nice, I have a dog"

Whoa, not so fast. We’re just talking here, ok? Don’t get the wrong idea.”

"Your boyfriend is probably making you dinner right now ...let's get you some dessert first."

"I thought you were a lesbian.”

"Why are you telling me your problems?"

"I don't want to be your boyfriend."

"You look like a girl that needs more than one."

"And he doesn't let you talk to people?"

"Oh it must be great to have a soulmate that you can share everything with, and he shares all his feelings with you so the two of you have no secrets from each other. I bet you are constantly on the phone, having long conversations. I bet he showers you with gifts and takes you on fancy vacations in exotic places."

“That’s OK, I’m not the jealous type.”

"That's cute."

"Me too, don't tell him I'm talking to you. He thinks I'm gay, but I'm not."

"He can't come with us. Ok, he can, but he's buying."

"You say that you're taken, that's cool with me, cuz you and your boyfriend ain't got shit to do with me."

“Every beautiful person I met has that one special person in their heart’’

“I don’t believe you.”

“Its ok, I am not planing to marry you.”

“Oh totally, I do too, but we’re fighting right now over who gets to be big spoon.”

“You really thought I was hitting on you?”

"What's your man got to do with me?"

“No worries. You’re not my type.”

“Good for you!"

"I can fit an entire orange in my mouth." "What?" "I thought we were talking about shit that doesn't matter."

"I didn't know you could see into the future. But just so you know i don't like labels."

"So does my girlfriend."

“Your parents must be proud.”

etc.