https://i.imgur.com/SonnsAN.jpg

This post was submitted today in another subreddit. The guy was asking for validation that he made the right choice. Well, he clearly made a lot of wrong choices, but that's beside the point. Let's forget about him, let's look at his woman.

This is a woman who has been dealt a bad hand in life. Both her parents are poor, and debt from an ongoing health problem rendered her unable to take student loans for her education (the OP mentioned both these things in the comments).

But even through all that hardship, life hands her a silver lining when she manages to snag the king of the betas. Because let me tell you, I've never been to Hong Kong (OP says this is where they are in the comments), but I know that the cost of living is very high. Stacy here didn't just snag your "fancy restaurant twice a month, maybe a bouquet of flowers once in a while" run-of-the-mill beta. No, she snagged the real deal. She seduced a guy who pays for their rent, their food, and her medical school tuition. That's the jackpot. That's a guy who's loaded. That's a guy who could easily sign up for one of those sugar daddy sites and have a new 20yo prostitute girlfriend within a week.

All she has to do is keep being a mediocre girlfriend. Notice how I didn't say a good girlfriend. I didn't say she has to cook him nice meals, give him blowjobs, or even laugh at his dumb jokes. Nope, she can be a nagging prudish bitch, and Billy here will still eat that up. Hell, she can even buy a vibrator and moan Chad's name while Billy is at work, that doesn't matter. All she has to do is stay away from Chad's actual cock, and she has it all. Food, shelter, education, money. Hell, she could even stay with Billy a couple more years until the marriage, then divorce rape him and do whatever she wants after that.

That would be the rational (albeit morally bankrupt) thing to do from her perspective. It would be logical. But women aren't those things. That's not who they care. They're slaves to their biology (just like men are, but that's a story for another day). And women's biology dictates that Billy's comfort is all fine and dandy, but what she really needs is the cock of the Chad who pump-and-dumped her in high school. She craves it, she yearns for it. And now she had another opportunity for it, and when that happens, it doesn't matter if she's in a 7-year relationship. Her medical school debt doesn't matter. The high COL of the city she lives in doesn't matter. The only thing that matters is the alpha cock. It's not rational. It's not smart. But women aren't those things. Don't expect them to be.

So forget about the beta game. Forget about buying her flowers, paying for dinner, or whatever the fuck. Hypergamy doesn't give a shit about your romance. These things may have worked 50 years ago, I bet they did, but they don't in the age of online dating and social media.

Become alpha instead. Learn to lift and diet, be thoroughly consistent at the gym, learn game, reread the sidebar. Women aren't rational, the only choice you have left is to learn how to revel in their irrationality. Or die.