Summary:

Most men have no problem making decisions about how to spend their time and money when it comes to essential tools, hobbies and the like. But for many men all logic goes out the window when it comes to women. Don't forget that women are just another luxury and require the same logic when it comes to deciding how much you want to spend.

Body:

As humans we spend a lot of time deciding how to allocate scarce resources. In free societies many of the decisions are left to each individual; every day we make new decisions and live with the decisions we've made in the past. The resources available to each individual can be simply boiled down to only one or two things: time and money (yes, money is a representation of time spent, but it's simpler to think of them as two things).

So how might one decide to allocate to some money? A sensible person would make a list of the things he wants, think about the things he would have to sacrifice to make the allocation and eventually decide how much he is willing to spend. Most of the time you get less than you want and spend more than you want. That's life. But you can always choose whether to do the deal or not.

When it comes to a car, I want:

1. Something fast,
  2. Something reliable,
  3. Something in good running order,
  4. Something practical,
  5. Something cheap to run,

I understand that if I buy the car I will have to sacrifice other things. Maybe I can't travel as much so, OK, I'll sacrifice some of that. But I still want to eat. So my price is set, what can I get? I can't tick all the boxes at my price point, but I'm sure I can find something that will tick most of them. Probably a small Japanese car.

That seems so basic but for some reason for most men all that logic goes completely out of the window when it comes to pussy. But women are a huge resource sink for men and you should treat women in exactly the same way: decide what you want and what you're willing to pay.

Here's what I want from a woman. Your list might be different, it might contain things like children and "love", but this is mine:

1. Something attractive,
  2. Something reliable,
  3. Something in good running order,
  4. Something that is great to have sex with,
  5. Something cheap to run,

Notice how the list is quite similar to the one above? It might not make sense how some of these points apply to women, but let me break it down:

1. Attractive. The obvious one,
  2. Reliable. I want to have sex whenever I feel like it, simple as that,
  3. Good running order. No diseases basically,
  4. Great sex. That means she's more than just a sex robot. No starfishes. I want a woman who wants me,
  5. Cheap to run. Also known as low maintenance. I'm not going to spend money on a woman and I don't want to spend much time with her. I don't like women and I don't want to hear about their problems. I only want sex and I'm only prepared to spend time that leads directly to sex (ie. foreplay) and a bit of time after sex (essentially paying ahead for the next lay).

When you break it down this way it's easy to see where you stand in the marketplace. There are two broad categories of women on offer: ones you have to seduce and ones you have to pay for with cash (the latter type are often called prostitutes, but there is really no distinction).

The ones you pay cash are probably less likely to be clean and much less likely to give great sex because they won't want you. But they have their virtues as they won't demand any of your time.

The ones you have to seduce are much more abundant and more likely to be attractive, clean and give great sex. The risk is that you spend too much of your time and money on them.

Now unfortunately your place in the sexual marketplace isn't entirely under your control. What you bring to the market is your time and money, but also yourself. Of course you can get lucky and find a bargain, but generally you'll be looking for women close to your level of attractiveness. Your price point will essentially be: you +/- your time and money. Since you can't control this I think it's only worth talking about what you can get in relative terms, ie. is the woman's price higher or lower than your own. I find that I'm able to spend no money and little time and get women only slightly less attractive than myself, who are reliable and give great sex. I suspect many of you might want to spend more of your time and get something more attractive. The choice is yours, though.

Conclusion:

Be logical in all areas of life, including your pursuit of women.