Summary: cold approach day game works and the best way to do it and learn is to get multiple approaches in the same day, consecutively.

Body: So I was finally able to do what Torero and other coaches say you should do, which is to do a ton of approaches in one session. Tom says 10, and that was my target.

It was kind of a scattershot deal, but the first step is just get the fuck out the door with a mission in mind--yesterday, it was day game and getting those 10 approaches.

I started at a mall. I immediately approach an attractive black woman, but when I saw she had a massive wedding ring I cut off the set and went on my way. It's not that I'm opposed to sleeping with a married woman (sexual strategy is amoral), but when they're wearing a ring it seems a bit uncalibrated--fuck now that I'm thinking about it I probably just should've kept going. Oh well.

Anyway, I walk around the mall and it's kind of shitty--not very many people--so I start walking out to my car. But as I get to the door, I'm like, goddamnit, let's take one more look.

And I'm glad I did. My initial mistake was actually pretty stupid: I wasn't going into any stores. So this time I do, and I spot a girl (HB 8) in a Lakers jersey and tease her saying I don't like them (smoother than that, but you get the gist).

Anyway, I run the set, telling her she's cute, etc., and get her to hook: that's when she starts asking questions about you. The final piece was pretty simple, I just asked for her number and she gave it to me.

One point here--and I think it was RSD Luke who said this but I've also heard Todd V say it too--is that I said we should grab a glass of wine, or cocktails, then asked her what kind of booze she likes as she's typing her number into my phone. Now when I call her I've already put the seed into her mind of what we're going to be doing, which should make her less likely to flake.

I'm not going to go through every approach, because frankly I want to get out there and do it again today, but here's a quick run-down:

• 12 approaches (2 mall, 1 coffee shop, 5 street, 1 book shop, 3 bar)
  • 2 blowouts (didn't stop or engage)
  • 7 vibe (meaning I had a good vibe with the girl)
  • 3 number closes
  • 2 Instagram

To be honest, this is the first time I've done anything like that in terms of approaching. Before it's just been cold approach here, cold approach there, number here, number there.

But I have to say, what I did yesterday is the way to do it--you gain so much confidence and momentum as you go and you're learning constantly as the day proceeds. To me, the most powerful thing about the whole experience was that it really fucking works. I mean, part of me knew that it works already, but to actually go out there and do it and know--truly know--that multiple approaching day game works is a revelation.

I'm just going to say a big shout out to Tom Torero--I know Nash and some other guys in the community aren't huge fans of his, but I've been listening to a bunch of his podcasts recently and what I did yesterday is basically just copying what he says to do. And it really fucking works.

So thank you Tom.

And yeah, is it possible all those leads flake? Sure--because that's what women do: they flake.

But it doesn't matter.

Because if I can generate 5 leads a day and I go run day game just twice a week, that's 10 leads a week, and at some point, the girls won't flake.

I should mention, one already did--the girl in the coffee shop--and was super self-righteous about the fact I picked her up. But whatever. The funny thing was that in the moment, she was hooked 100%--I mean, she was vibing with me, smiling, etc. and she did give me her number, right, and that's a testament to game: it works to the point where women can't even help but feel attraction to you.

But that leaves me with 4 leads, and I'll ping them tomorrow and see what happens from there. The likely thing is I only need one to date this week, because I'm supposed to see Truck Girl again and I have my son next weekend so my calendar is pretty full.

Anyway guys, the takeaway message is just get out there and approach--I've been consuming tons of theory via YouTube and podcasts from Tom over the past year, but I learned more yesterday than in everything else I've done so far combined.

Back at it today. Wish me luck.

Lessons Learned:

1) Cold approach pick-up is an extremely effective way to meet women YOU choose.

2) The best way to learn is to do multiple consecutive approaches--10 or more if possible.

3) Cold approach theory is great, but you can't apply that learning unless you're actually out there doing it.