We share ideas and you enact conclusions.

The bloopers often talk about “Red Pill Philosophy” and “Red Pill Tactics,” along with calling it “Fake Science.” The problem is we are none of those. We have a large net of observations that we individually use to guide our lives. As one of our more senior members has noted—I like to think of it as engineering. Here I toss another observation on the pile. This isn’t a gotcha study or clickbait zinger. It is just one more data point and a few different thoughts. Enjoy.

"Speed-dating event in Membertou cancelled due to lack of men"

https://archive.fo/Dvz9q

Others have observed that speed dating is already a distortion of the sexual market place—its pairs low value men with desperate women. In itself that probably had some social utility in keeping thirsty men and their wallets with aging women that needed a post carousel safety net. The thing is that now thirsty men are checking out on it too.

“MacDonald said in the professionals category, 44 women purchased tickets compared to six men.”

Careers are not attractive, cupcake. What women can’t seem to grasp is that men really don’t give a shit about them. Sure, there is some butt sniffing when we meet someone new and we’ll exchange this information. That’s it. I don’t want to hear about your ledger work, Bob. I’m letting you talk about it until I decide you are sane enough to discuss things that matter—like where you think the best fishing is or how to fix a race car or something. Those things are cool. Your job is boring.
When women listen to men talk about their jobs two things happen—they use it to assess how many resources you can provide and they will feel that the ability to provide those resources provides him validation in life. But I don’t give a fuck about your resources, just like I don’t give a fuck about Bob’s resources. I’m not driven to extract them from you, as you are driven to extract them from me. I’m driven to shove my cock into your holes and the package that carries those holes around is what I find attractive.

”The only difference in the categories overall was in the 19-30 age group where eight men signed up but no females did.”

And there you go. Women in their prime already have speed dating. It’s called Tinder. It’s called the club. It’s called their theater group. There are plenty of attractive young men that will provide them sex at the drop of a hat and they want no commitment in return. Nay. They may want it, but they don’t require it. They sure as hell aren’t going to trade their fun years for getting strapped to one of those low value eight men.

”“The women were really attentive, checking in every few days to see how many men signed up.””

Male desperation starts young and is a grinding nag for most of their lives. The thirst may subside some as we age, but it is always there and we need to always keep our shit together. For women, they don’t know desperation until they hit the wall and then it ramps up quickly and strongly. The men that signed up probably didn’t check at all. They would show up and expect it to be a disaster from the start. The women NEED to make it work—the clock is ticking.