"Could you pass me those tissues babe?"

"There you go"

"Thanks babe. You're an angel."

[Drinks in our hands, glassed raised]

"Cheers!"

[The rest is history, saved for a different Field Report post]

This was my conversation with a random girl who was standing across me at the bar last weekend, while I was getting drinks for myself.

I have, in recent times, used the "babe" strategy more and more, because, for real, it works. This is true for text game too. I used "babe" at a corporate event recently, on a dame who worked in a different company and we had just introduced ourselves. Later that night, she was riding my cock.

The thing I have noticed the word "babe" or "baby" does is, it puts the man in a frame where he by default assumes power, control and dominance, and the girl in a submissive frame. "Babe", when used appropriately at the right time and the right moment, works absolutely wonders. By saying "babe" you are subconsciously implying the following things:

• That she is your baby. Because really, women want to be treated like babies. This is what TRP has long taught us. Most women in fact, prefer to be treated like babies.
  • She subconsciously feels submissive, because you have made her your "babe". Obviously she isn't your baby, but you, being the guy with the unshakable frame, has made her your babe regardless. You took the lead and there's nothing she can do about it. She has to give in.
  • It puts you in a frame where you're on a higher pedestal than the babe
  • Using the word "babe" automatically makes you talk and act to the girl as if she is your babe, literally. It makes you sound domineering and assuming control. And it makes her feel safe, secure and easygoing, subconsciously.

Don't go around throwing "babe" just about anywhere or anytime though. You need the right confidence and frame to pull it off, so that it looks effortless. It should look like you aren't even trying. It should come out like its your second nature. It should sound like you just assumed that she is your babe, and she can do nothing about it, she has to submit. She has no choice.

In text game, I have been able to pull out more and more phone numbers, and fix more and more first dates just because I started using "babe" more frequently in my vocabulary. Don't just throw around the b word everywhere, it should be used at the right moment, or it can at times ruin the mood.

Here is an example of using "babe" in text game. Say you just started a text conversation with a girl who just matched with on Tinder or Bumble. You're talking normally, flirting, etc. At this point, you haven't used "babe". She texts you, "Whats the story behind your picture with the horse?" Just a normal question, that you can answer normally. But you choose the other route. You say, "Just another day at the office babe". Here, you have subtly just used "babe" without it seeming like a big deal. She won't object, she will actually like it. Now, the frame of future texts change, because you called her babe and just by replying to you she has acknowledged that she is your babe.

I am aware that "babe" is a term used frequently by men who have managed to plate or LTR the bitch. But I am not talking about plates and LTRs. I am talking about the girls who you are trying to woo, girls who you are gaming on, the girl who you're gonna approach. Use "babe" as soon as you possibly can, and watch it accelerate your journey to your ulterior motive, i.e., getting into the babe's panties.

Sure, you might find the odd girl who will immediately retaliate with things like "I am not your babe", "Don't call me that, asshole!" This is the situation YOU WANT to put yourself in. She is shit-testing you and powerful men look at that as a challenge and jump in to slay the challenge. She is shit-testing you because she sees you as a worthy being. Mr. Blue Pill Billy would be shut down by a retaliation like that, even start apologising (old me), but I personally prefer to be put in such a spot because that opens up so many possibilities for push-pull and flirting. So it is a win-win situation.