TL;DR

Meeting and gaming women is a numbers game. The more you game and meet, the more you'll get laid. Focusing on one woman, whether a flake, a date, or even an LTR, is missing the point. If you want to have success with women, you need to cycle through a lot of them.

Body

It’s a numbers game.

I know that’s not a popular opinion, but with women of high to even middling SMV, it’s a numbers game.

And that’s true even if you strictly devote yourself to the principles of TRP.

I’m not saying lifting, learning game, having a mission, reading, and all that other stuff doesn’t matter—it most certainly does. You vastly increase your odds by doing all those things.

But unless you’ve achieved an unbelievably high status, a significant percentage of girls WILL NOT fuck you—actually even if you’re a fucking rock star that’s true, because some girls will see you as too high status and it’ll scare them off, and that’s the point I want to get to:

In a world of open hypergamy, where women find 80% of all men to be “worse looking than medium” or “below average”, it’s a numbers game. And the numbers are NOT in our favor. Women are unbelievably picky these days to the point of being unreasonable.

I see a lot of pissing and moaning on this sub about different methods of meeting women, e.g. cold approach vs. SOD (swipe/online), and some guys dismissing cold approach because girls flake, but I’ve got news for you: the same thing happens in SOD. You just don't see it.

How many girls swiped left on you—looked at your picture and thought “eww”? 95% or more. Hundreds if not thousands. How many girls matched and then ditched when they viewed more of your profile? A third to half, right? And how many girls did you start a text chat with who suddenly dropped off the map after a short exchange? Another third to half, and it's usually the hottest ones.

So stop lying to yourselves guys: it happens all the goddamn time. To everyone—even the fucking Chad’s we glorify as chick magnets. No guy gets every chick he goes after. Actually not even close—that’s just not how it works.

So instead of worrying about the fact women flake and having a fragile ego, just accept it: women flake. I remember watching a YouTube of James Marshall, a dating coach and PUA who’s an incredibly handsome dude with a silky Australian accent, saying that for three weeks straight one time, every single number he got flaked on him.

That’s not because he’s bad looking or shitty at game. It’s because women are incredibly random, mercurial beings who are ruled by their emotions and bad at making decisions. If you’ve done any amount of cold approach you accept the fact that you could run the same exact game on a girl in a bar on two different nights two weeks apart, and one night she’ll blow you out because she's in a shitty mood and two weeks later she’ll go home with you because she's horny.

The other thing is that life doesn’t just even out on some equal plane—it goes in streaks. Think of basketball—it’s a game of runs. One team usually outscores the other for certain periods of time, but over the course of the game it tend to even out. Or if you’ve ever watched or played baseball, you know that guys have slumps—even the best players—and then they hit .500 for a week with four homers.

Fishing is actually a great analogy for all of this: because even the best fisherman sometimes gets skunked or doesn’t catch that many/big fish from time to time. But he’s got a tremendous advantage over the amateur who goes fishing a few times a year—he’s got more experience, better gear, knows all the best spots, understands his quarry, is in tune with the environment, etc.

And that’s like the Red Pill player: if you lift, learn game, etc. you have a huge advantage over blue pill beta billy. I just spoke to a friend yesterday who was going on a 6th date with a girl he’s barely kissed! Fuck that was painful to hear (as most of us know, 3 dates max—if at that point she’s not putting out, NEXT). I tried my best to tell him to just pull the fucking trigger and make a move, but he didn’t, because he doesn’t understand game or the nature of women—and I should add, she’s a 6 at best because he met her on Bumble and he’s no Chad (sorry, but at this point, I just don’t believe guys who say they regularly match with HB 7+ girls on SOD; maybe if you’re like in the 5% best looking guys AND have great photos, but the statistics show that 98% of  guys match with women who are at best, average looking—most guys who say they’re killing it on Tinder are liars with small egos).

But even if you’re an incredibly handsome guy who knows game, you’re going to have streaks where you fail, where women flake, play games, blue ball you, etc. Plates break. LTRs and marriages fail. That’s true no matter how badass or red pilled you are, and more often than not it’s because women are fucking weirdoes and AWALT.

So here’s the thing guys: focus on the wins. Did you get a number? Good. That’s a win, you did something right. Hell, for the newbie it’s a win to go up to a girl and tell her she looks nice while making strong eye contact. But what if she flakes? Fuck it. Women flake—at least you got the number. And no you can't fuck a number, but if you get enough numbers you'll end up in bed with a girl sooner or later.

And in the end, that’s what it is: a numbers game. For most of us, even the best of us, whether you’re using cold approach or OKCupid or social circle or whatever, there are more “no’s” than “yes’s.” There is more failure than success. It’s a numbers game.

The guys who focus on the flakes and the no girls still have that thing most deadly to the red pill player: oneitis. They’re still focused on a single girl when they should be focused on creating abundance. Figure out a way to get more numbers. Figure out a way to make those numbers more solid. If you lack the frame and confidence to cold approach, figure out a way to get more matches.

As Mystery says: “beauty is common.” That’s true! So stop it with the oneitis. Instead of worrying about the number that flaked, or any individual girl, give yourself as many opportunities as possible, and over time things will work out. You’ll run into a yes girl—maybe a bunch of yes girls like I did this fall/winter.

But that will only happen if you give yourself enough opportunities to meet them.

Because with women, it’s a numbers game.

Edit: a week later and I get a number from a girl who approaches me and get a first date lay. I got two other numbers that same night and they're both interested. The last five or six had flaked. Just the way it goes.