Summary: Reaching the saturation point where your funnel of girls starts to overflow for easy replacements of broken plates and you ability to get girls is high enough brings you the true abundance.

Body:We talk about abundance regarding a lot here in TRP. Abundance is important because it automatically adjusts your behavior to more high SMV behavior. It weeds of most of the neediness and lowers the possibility of oneitis (careful, the danger for oneitis is always there).

When I started out spinning plates I wondered for a long time why I don't feel "fully abundant". It didn't matter if I had 2, 3 or 4 plates in rotation. Something was kind of missing because I still felt some level of neediness and couldn't be fully relaxed.

Now when the situation has been good for couple of months, I think I've understood what is the difference in spinning plates vs ... spinning plates - It's all about the saturation. You want to be high SMV enough with decent game that the cup is overflowing. What do I mean by this?

Funnel not saturated with girls: Spinning 3-4 plates - You have these restless thoughts that if 1 or 2 plates break, you have to go get more and it will take atleast 1 month to find a quality replacement and if you are busy - this may be pain in the ass because you don't necessarily have time to go out every weekend etc. Getting girls is more of a process for you and you have to spent energy and push yourself to do it.

Funnel is saturated:

• Spinning 3-4 plates but - Girls keep coming because here and there when you go out or do couple of DG openers, they are most of the time successful and your close ratio is high. You are not restless because getting girls isn't a wearing process for you where you have to jump from failure to failure for some time. If you don't have time to go out, you also have accumulated over the years a roster of past girls who you can easily msg to resurrect a replacement. You genuinely can pick which girl stays and which goes and you may even have couple of girls in a "standby list".