I had an interesting experience this weekend on a night out that reinforced the power of sexual competition between women, and how it can be used to your advantage.

The Setup

Two female acquaintances were having a joint birthday party and my roommate and I offered to have people over before we all headed out to the bar. One of the birthday girls, L, is a casual plate who I have seen sporadically over the past 2 years. From the jump I could tell she wanted to end up back at mine at the end of the night - dressed and done up to the nines (not really her style usually) and lots of little flirting, standard stuff. During the pre-drinking fun I was chatting up some of L's other friends who I found attractive, being funny, testing their boundaries a bit by teasing. This was setting me up in the right mindset for the night - confidence, attitude of abundance and setting my own sexual terms.

The Bar

As soon as we get to the bar I run into two old acquaintances I haven't seen in a while, R and B. I boned R a few years back but we haven't stayed in touch much. From the jump I could tell R wanted me to take her home (hand on my arm, asking what I was doing after the bar - very obvious). I wasn't trying to hit on B overtly, but I have always found her very attractive so was enjoying some conversation with her. As it became apparent to her that R wanted to take me home, B started to warm up considerably. The flirting escalated a bit while we danced. At some point I felt like going to see my other friends, so I left R and B on the dance-floor. I didn't think much of leaving them at the time, but realize after the fact it probably helped my case - I had shown interest but enjoying my night was still priority #1, not trying to land B. I was leading, not chasing.

When I caught back up with R and B, some guy was trying to spit game to B, buying her drinks and such. While this happened I talked to L, and her other friend S who I had been flirting with back at the house. This immediately brought B's eyes back to me. Now she realized there were three other women there who appeared ready to go home with me. Her attention flipped to me as this other guy tried his game (she was looking over a lot, giving the other guy cold body language, etc.), so I went over and immediately escalated - grabbed the drink he bought for her, took a sip, and put my arm around her waist. We went and sat down at a table with some of the group.

At this point, things were going my way, it looked like B would be coming home and I was happy as she was by far the best looking for the three girls. The deal was sealed when L came up to the table. B didn't know that L was a plate of mine, but as soon as L came to the table it was like a switch flipped. It went from light playful flirting to her hand running up my thigh the minute L came up. Within 5 minutes she whispered in my ear to take her home.

We fucked all night and the next morning. No sleep for me that night, but Sunday is the day of rest anyway.

My Lessons Learned

Sexual competition among females is, in my opinion, the most powerful force you have at your disposal. I have experienced its effects before, but never to such a glaring degree. Men of TRP, if you have the opportunity to take a plate out, use that sexual tension to entice other women. Women want you to be pre-approved by other women - if they see you are, they are yours if you have any game whatsoever. Not only does this allow you to achieve your sexual goals with new prospects, but reminds your plate(s) that your attention is never guaranteed - if they want it they better work for it.

Happy Hunting Brothers!