When submitting links to TRP you've noticed that we recommend archiving the site using archive.today or archive.is to prevent the site from changing the text or going dark some day in the future.

The mods and I have been discussing how to make TRP less vulnerable to the ever-increasing censorship and memory-holing that takes place across the internet and have decided to launch a new tool (still in beta) that should help assist in preventing articles we discuss from vanishing off the face of the earth.

If you'd like to give our tool a try, it's free at TRP.RED/archive.php if you log in and click "URL Archive" under My Content.

This is how the archive links appear when you use them.

Let me know how it works for you. I am aware some sites don't work too well with it (new york times being the biggest offender).

Our goal is to keep as much of TRP independent of widespread censorship as we can. This is just another piece to our puzzle as we roll out new features.

If you haven't been over to the Podcasts section in a while, we have some fresh material being uploaded this week, head on over to TRP Podcasts or maybe upload your own!

As always, if you want to support the efforts: You can support TRP.RED by joining our Patreon. or Donate To Our Bitcoin Address: 1Hyyva2G5aCJwNqYToGoCCGATVNMB81zk7 QR CODE HERE