As many of you know the Reddit platform is a double edged sword for the Red Pill community. On one hand Reddit is easily accessible, has a voting system that rewards quality content and has a low barrier of entry for new writers. On the other hand Chairman Pao is making a mess of things lately, the teenage ADHD crew snubs quality advanced material and reading on a monitor for long periods of time sucks dick balls.

I'm a huge fan of The Red Pill Handbook. It has some of the best content ever produced by this community organized in a clear logical way. The problem is that it needs more polish and is in a .pdf format so no one ever reads the whole manuscript.

I think it would be a good idea to produce a physical hard copy of The Red Pill handbook. That way when Chairman Pao makes the great leap forward she'll have to pry a physical book of our callused gym bro hands, in order to take the Red Pill away from us.

When and if this subreddit does get banned we can exploit the publicity to bring this book into the public narrative. Someone can wave the Red Pill handbook in front of Dr. Oz's stupid face or mention it on the main stream media. SJW's will try to censor the book, however that will only give it more publicity. There is potential to turn this into a massive unplugging with sweeping cultural implications.

We can edit and polish this manuscript via a Wiki platform. Also I know there are a lot of talented artists who would be an invaluable resource for chapter and cover art. We can print quality hardcover copies for about $7 a piece on LightnngSource.com. The proceeds will be used to help Red Pill school acquire the necessary infrastructure for the new home of the Red Pill.

There is an entire parade of freaks dedicated to our destruction. An amalgamation of human refuse wants to censor your voice and destroy your community. Fuck them. We young intelligent men are the Red Pill. We young Intelligent men are the most powerful force on earth. It's time we take the cultural offensive.