In the future, people won't pay to be plugged into the system: they will pay to be unplugged and anonymous for just 1 minute. Away from big brother's eyes.

I used to frequent this forum quite a bit. But with bannings and censorship I understand this simple fact of the matter facing the redpill: the future of the redpill is to remain unplugged from the system at will.

What does this mean? It means no matter what we do as a community, the slow inevitable truth is that there will come a time when the Google overlords send their agent Smiths to come shut down our site, and even trp.red. /u/redpillschool is right= no information you'll receive from the internet will be genuine. All of it will be curated.

I came across this realization awhile back: that a man is only free if he can walk away from anything, at any time, for any reason or for no reason at all.

TheRedPill has become a crutch. Collectively we gather and engage in our own "madness" to stave off the madness of the world. Mother nature prioritizes the survival of the group over the individual when push comes to shove.

So where am I going? Rather than depending on the forum, which I can be denied access to at any time (such as the quarantine) I've taken to doing what most consider taboo.

I've began Red Knighting males within my sphere of influence.

Not for their benefit.

Not for validation.

But for one single purpose: my survival as an individual, within a group.

Of course, not any man is suitable for being Redpilled. Many will reject the truth of the world.

The trick is you don't seek them out. You let them come to you. When they see you living it up, free from the shackles of society, advertising yourself properly and with confidence, being completely comfortable in your own skin with women half your age on your arm without so much as a second thought, they'll look at their own life and say "what the fuck am I doing wrong?"

Because that's the ultimate goal of any man at a biological level: to be free to choose their burden and be sexually successful.

Every man seeks answers in one form of another. Men are problem solvers by design. They had been built through years of evolution to become ingenious troubleshooters. They crave information at an instinctual level.

So all you need to do is give it to them, but not without compensation: think God father. Catch them when they fall. Make them addicted to you.

Because no matter how much we learn. No matter how far we come within this forum, the truth remains: even the vanguard /u/Whisper himself comes here almost daily. This is his life's work. This is his compass that helps him maintain his true north. We assume he does this freely. You would be wrong. Yes, he doesn't charge: because we are the product.

He gets something in return for our participation within this forum. Information. Perspective. Insight.

So where am I going with this? The future of being Redpill will not be fought exclusively online, it will be fought with tribes in the real world: men who band together with connections that are no longer virtual, but physical. They will not be able to curate the spoken word out in the country, away from your devices. They will not able to interfere when you hand your son the hard copy of The Manipulated Man. They will not be able to brainwash your children before they're already told "think as you like, but behave like others."

I already have 2 relatives who have accepted the redpill. There were a few others, but they failed to fully swallow it and quickly ran back to their blue pilled delusions.

No matter.

2 is enough.

Teach them what I know.

Then they go out and train 2 more themselves when they are ready.

Then those two will go out and so forth and so on.

Redpill is the disease and yet it is also the cure.

It is the disease that will infect the the minds of men and spread. It will invariably destroy the globalhomo world.

TheRedPill is the cure for the individual.

The Lucifer Principle at play.

Violence can never be bred out of men so long as women exist.

Violence is simply a desire to be sexually successful.

Hypergamy doesn't care. Humans will always destroy themselves. The lizard brain will never be silenced.

/u/KeffirLime summed it up best: as the world shifts and hierarchical structures are flipped on our head, now is the time to maneuver ourselves into position. Or something like that, I can't remember what he said.

What position, you may ask?

Well, positions of power of course: instead positions where we merely play the game well, we become the people who wrote the rules.

You can never win a game against the house when the game is rigged.

That's why you have to work yourself to the end of the table.

Basically, a Captain needs a crew. Be a man worth following. Utilize some of that untapped betafollower energy amongst your peers for your own purposes.

Remember: mother nature prioritizes the survival of the group over the individual. Don't be fooled by Clint Eastwood movies. They're not reality. I don't need to tell you the folly of becoming codependent on a forum that's one keystroke/feminist tantrum away from being sent to oblivion.

TheRedPill was always about evolving based off of the times and the circumstances to not only survive: but excel.

Become a Game Master rather than a piece on a board.

Edit: let's be clear. You do not have a "duty" to "Red Knight" any man. You don't owe them shit (in most cases.) Some men are destined to be blossoms but no amount of Redpills will ever turn a leaf into anything other than a leaf. You have an imperative to survive and that necessitates you to gather a crew for your ship. But no man will happily follow an incompetent captain, so be someone worth following FIRST.

No one should be advocating for anyone to gather together like a herd of sheep, and that's not what this post is about. It's about finding other capable and competent individuals, and forming your wolf pack.

Wolves eat, sheep get eaten.