This will be a long post. TL/DR at the end.

​

This month I celebrate two years since I started reading The Red Pill and I'm looking at how much it changed my life and I want to start giving back to the community so I thought I'll make a post where I'll show my progress and my mistakes (which are a lot) and give a few tips to the fellow men who are just discovering The Red Pill now.

​

When I discovered the red pill I was a 18 year old first year college student (my parents sent me to school one year earlier than they should have, because easter europe and fuck rules, lol). I had some few things going on for me:

1. I was studying computer science on a scholarship at one of the best universities in country.
  2. I have gotten good grades in my midterms(I think that's the term people use in US).
  3. I was involved with a political party and made some connections (nothing impressive tho), but the party just lost the elections and it pretty much dissolved, so I couldn't make any new progress in that area of my life.

On the other hand, there were a lot of things that were wrong with my life:

1. I was broke af. My pocket money for a month where about 50 to 75$, depending on how much my parents could give me, and the transportation costed around 35$, so I was left with about 15 to 40 $ a month. And I had to use these money for clothes, going out, text books etc. But still, for me those where enough money, since in the first two years of high-school my parents gave me 25$ a month when the transportation cost was 26$ a month, so I had to skip some days of school to save some money on transportation. You pretty much get the idea. I was broke af and this thing mentally broke me because I thought I couldn't get a girl without money.
  2. I was still had oneitis for o chick for whom I had oneitis since first weeks of the first year of high-school. Imagine that. I was still stuck at that point in live.
  3. My wardrobe was pathetic. I was wearing the same pair of jeans ( who weren't looking good at all on me) every day and some really cheap shirts to try and look presentable.
  4. I had some female friends but couldn't really get sexual with them. I was the emotional tampon for them along my oneitis.
  5. Lazy af. Used to spend most of my time playing video games, binge watching tv series and animes sometimes, and fapping thinking of my oneitis.
  6. I've looked like hell. No haircut, acnee, a beer belly.

Then, one day, while I was googling ways to get the girl of your dreams to fall in love with you (I was a such a stupid loser) I discovered an article on Vice (I don't read Vice, I was actually a conservative/right-winger since middle-school) where they talked about the woman-hating community of The Red Pill. You know what was my first thought?

"How can men hate women? Women should be loved and protected by us bla bla bla"

For me a woman was the most innocent thing in the universe.

And then, out of curiosity, I searched for this forum, and I started reading. I think I read for 5 or 6 hours straight. And it made sense, and I was angry. I have swallowed the pill in one night and have decided that from that moment I will start changing my life.

It was end of January, 2017.

​

And now the guide for the new redpillers. Here are the steps that I took, what I did good and what I did wrong.

1. First thing that I did was no-fap. It lasted from the end of January till the beginning of april. This was a great choice. It really helped me get over my oneitis if I wasn't fapping each day to her. It also helped me concentrate and be more productive. First tip: NoFap
  2. I got off my lazy ass and started looking for a job. At the end of February I signed my contract and on the 1st of March I went to my first day at work. It was a part-time job as a programmer, only 10 hours a month, really cool boss, and I was paid with 125$ a month. For me it was a lot of money, and I had made a deal with the boss, if I was able to work for three months on that pay and made a good job he would keep me with an substantially increased salary, that got to the US level by the end of the year (and in eastern europe an average us programmer salary puts you in the top 20% of income). I remember when I got my first money, I felt like a king, lol, bought two pairs of cheap jeans and three cheap shirts and a pair of shoes on sale and felt like my whole wardrobe changed, lol. Second tip: Start making money as fast as you can, any amount will make a difference
  3. I contacted one of my friends which I made during my political activity and we put on the foundation for our own company. Third tip: start making multiple streams of income from a young age and aim at becoming your own boss
  4. I bought some acne cream, got a haircut and some hair products. This is the first thing you should do. It will boost your smv in a short time.
  5. Started being confident with girls. You may believe it or not, but this came really natural after reading TRP. I simply didn't put the girls on a pedestal and started teasing them and for the first time I started flirting with girls and girls where responding positively. My first major progress with the girls was made when I stoped giving a fuck and overthinking. Just grow some balls, read the sidebar and you will learn how to be confident around girls in no time, this will not bring you sex in immediately, but you will feel better about yourself and will get some validation that we all need at first, lol.

And this was done by the beginning of June. And after a couple of months I thought I was alpha as fuck (silly me). Made an account on Reddit and started posting here (I still had a lot to learn).

Now some mistakes I made in my first year of TRP:

1. The biggest mistake: I didn't hit the gym! If you are reading this and just starting your transformation... HIT THE GYM!
  2. I wasn't completely over my oneitis and still thought that when I became a true alpha I'll go after her. Get over your oneitis ASAP!
  3. Didn't fixed my teeth as soon as I had the money. If you have problems with your teeth and you have money to fix them, do it!

After 2017 I went into 2018 fully confident, I had more money in my pocket than ever, I was thinking about buying a brand new Mercedes-Benz by the end of the year, I was already thinking that my company will be a huge success and I'll be my own boss till the end of the year. And I still had my oneitis on my mind from time to time.

What I did in 2018?

1. Made more money, worked harder at the beginning of the year to get yet another raise. Worked hard on my company and started my second stream of income.
  2. Started hitting the gym in April.
  3. Started going on dates, fucked some girls, got tinder (you shouldn't have any expectation if you download tinder, use it just to improve your conversation skills if you like, my advice for TRP beginners is to not download tinder until they are successful/buffed).
  4. I fixed my wardrobe. Biggest smv boost ever. Learn how to dress, maybe I'll make a guide.

So you can see live was going well.

And then, in August I went on a vacation with some friends. We went to the sea side, best hotel in the area. And as I stood at my table at the hotel and was watching the sea while the sun was warming my face I realized something: I haven't went on a vacation since I was 10. And now I was at the best hotel money could buy in that area, with swimming pools, waiters, whiskey, wine, stakes and shrimps. I had a relatively expansive watch on my hand. I had a nice shirt on me. And I was drinking my cold cuba libre and enjoying my free time while some plates where messaging me and waiting for me home to fuck them. I thought: I've made it.

And on that day I had my first cigarette, and I became a smoker. When I got home I didn't go back to the gym. Then I stopped eating right, made less effort at work and on my company, stopped approaching girls since I had a couple of plates and constant sex. I have already gotten lazy with school and lost my scholarship(still, I paid for my last year of studies right away with cash because it wasn't a big sum for my income, but still, not a good thing). And I didn't made any real progress since August. Instead I made one huge mistake: I GOT SATISFIED WITH MYSELF TOO EARLY! This is the biggest mistake any red pillers should avoid. Don't get satisfied with yourself too early. Yes, you will make huge progress and you will feel like the king of the world, but it's not enough, because you are not yet the king of the world.

​

So I wanted to make sure that I won't be caught in this trap again and get satisfied with myself when I shouldn't be, and this is what I'm going to do, and what all of you should do: setup a goal in your head and say "this is when I'll have succeeded in life" then make checkpoints for that goal, and targets that you should try to achieve after, but aren't a requirement. For example: "I want to be a millionaire and that's when I'll be satisfied with myself. After that I'll try and become a writer, see how it goes".

​

For me, this is when I'll be satisfied with myself: when I'll drink my cappuccino on the seaside in Trieste while my Maserati is parked outside of the coffee-place and I ave at least 1 million dollars in my bank account and a passive income that would allow me to retire if I want. And after that, after that cup of cappuccino, I'll go back to my country and take another swing at politics. If it works, good, if not, also good.

​

TL/DR:

Tips:

1. NoFap is usefull.
  2. Get a job as fast as you can if you are unemployed. You need money to increase your smv and every bit helps.
  3. Fix your hair and acne. Quickest thing to do that will increase your smv considerably.
  4. If you have the money, fix your teeth. Trust me!
  5. Hit the gym and eat right as fast as you can. Don't be like me: "first I'll make money, then hit the gym".
  6. Get over your oneitis dude.
  7. Learn how to dress right. Watch some youtube videos.

Mistakes:

1. Didn't hit the gym immediately.
  2. Still thought I could get my oneitis and I tried to become an alpha to get her, at first.
  3. Got satisfied with myself and my progress to early!
  4. EDIT: got lazy with school, should have been mentioned. Don't get lazy with school!

Final tip: set a goal in life, with details, checkpoints for that goal, keep to the plan, and have a plan/personal interest after you reached your success goal.