Introduction

We all know that at a certain age a woman will hit a wall and their value will be paused and then decreased to a point of no coming back. However, as a man as time goes on your value increases (until older age of course) but how? Unfortunately, Men DO have a wall all their life. That Wall being called content.

Summary

At one point or not in all our lives we said to ourselves, life is good why do i need to do more than i am right now if i am doing this well? This is a dangerous way of thinking and it will trap you if you let it happen. The world is always moving forward and so should you. Never let content hold you back from greatness. Keep moving forward, keep setting more difficult goals, and always be hungry for more. Not only does this way of thinking increase your value, it can and will increase your happiness.

Personal Example

Personally I've been content for quite awhile, doing the bare minimum to achieve all my goals, as i got closer and closer to these small goals i realized how foolish i was to be going so slow and how foolish how tiny these goals were. 2 months ago i set goals every day, every week, and every month, I did more work in these 2 months than i have in the year before that. I realized that a man has no limit for success. They say "Work smarter, not harder" bullshit, WORK HARDER AND SMARTER.

Extra Info for younger readers: Do not blame anyone but yourself for shortcomings in your goals, do not let it take away your motivation. Learn from the mistakes and shortcomings to be better. Never be a victim, even if you are one.