Here at TRP we love to say AWALT because so often it's true--especially when it comes to a woman's evolutionary biology. A classic example is that if a woman is interested in a man and he withdraws, she will chase, and the more he withdraws without overtly stating he's not interested the more she'll chase (to a point). Why? Because being non-needy suggests he is a highly desirable mate; the hungry lion is ever on the prowl (needy), whereas the king of the pride doesn't even have to kill his own meat (non-needy).

Guess who's fucking?

Something that has struck me deeply recently with regard to female psychology and biology is that women feel a deep, fundamental need to be accepted--to seek the approval of society for everything from their appearance to their choices to their lifestyle, etc. Women want to be liked--they need validation to feel secure. They do not want to buck the trend, be rebellious, or challenge societal norms.

One can even see this in something like feminism, which seems non-conformist, but when viewed objectively, is simply a glorification of traditionally male traits (like leadership, confidence, power) expressed in women, combined with a heavy dose of white knighting and slut shaming.

Moreover, feminism is the attempt to make what is not normal appear normal.

For example, it is not normal for women to act like men, so what do feminists do? They try to normalize it, donning pants and power suits. They tell women it's OK--even desirable--not to be feminine.

Likewise, it is not normal for a woman to live a sexless life alone with cats or dogs taking the place of children--so what do feminists do? They encourage women not to have children and not to care about men. Hell, I read a story the other day about how all this woman claims to need is her shower head to get off. And it's commonplace to see feminists glorify vibrators over the real thing.

Think for a moment about how fucked up that is? The notion that human beings should prefer having sex with objects instead of other human beings. But this is "normal" say the feminists.

Note that the underlying message is not: "be a rebel, take a stand, dare to be different." No, the underlying message is, "this is normal," even though it's most certainly not. And they make their appeals by saying women are like this by their nature (ironic that even feminists say AWALT) and therefore we need to accept and applaud that (while simultaneously claiming that gender is 100% socialization and not biological--which is bullshit--classic double-talk).

So because women want to fit in and need social approval, you'll never see a feminist make the argument: "I'm leading us in a different, better direction because it is right" (which is what a true man would say, whether he was in fact right or wrong); instead, it's "people need to accept women for being this way or that, because it's normal." In other words, at the end of the day, feminism is a perverted attempt to get society to accept behavior that would otherwise be considered abhorrent (women acting like men), but that favors women in that it either gives them more power and/or allows them to accept less responsibility for their actions.

It's not about challenging the status quo--it's about conformity--because deep down feminists know that they can't sell women on rebelling or being different for the sake of being different. The weird thing is that this is why #MeToo went viral--not because that many women truly had experienced rape or sexual assault. No, it was because other women were doing it, so to fit in, individual women had to say #MeToo on social media.

OK, so how does this apply to TRP men? Well, to begin with, understand that YOU, as a TRP man, are a non-conformist. You aren't what society wants you to be, and therefore, you are not what women are told they should want. The crazy thing is, you are what she wants, because #evolution. She's been geared to want guys who are badasses with big muscles and a stoic attitude who can fuck her good since the dawn of time. But that's not what society wants her to have or want, and so to some extent, that's not what she wants either--or at least, that's not what she thinks she wants (even though, again, we all know it is).

This is important to remember when you see beautiful girls with beta buck schmucks or want to understand why she's got 12 stories every day on her Instagram--women desperately want to seek social approval and validation. It's in their nature as much as hypergamy: fit in with the tribe, reinforce social standards, follow the rules, etc.

For a TRP man, this can be both off-putting and depressing if you don't understand why they're doing it, especially given that you are by definition a non-conformist and can see how fucking asinine it is to follow society's arbitrary rules. It can seem like the basic bitch (and there are a lot of them these days) is never going to be attracted to you, or like every pretty girl has a boyfriend (this is not far from the truth).

However--and here's the key gents--the validation they get from Instagram or by having a beta Billy boyfriend DOES NOT scratch their inner desire to attract and fuck an alpha male. Having orgasms by herself in her bedroom DOES NOT satisfy her need to attract and fuck and alpha male. And alpha males are by definition, outliers. In other words, what makes you attractive to her is being different. By being strong, confident, dominant, and original.

It's an odd irony, but the reason I bring this up is that I see a lot of guys on both social media and IRL trying to conform with societal norms, because they believe this is a way to make themselves more attractive to women. Make no mistake, it will not. It makes you a beta in her eyes. So if you want a sad relationship where you're led around by a woman and get monthly starfish obligational sex, go ahead and fit in. Post shit on Instagram everyday, wear golf shirts and khakis, agree with everything women say, and always defer.

If you want her to see you as an alpha, however, do what you want, lead, and be bold enough to stand out. She wants to fit in, but she wants you to be different.

Additionally, the reason I bring up the example about feminism is that I see a lot of guys in the manosphere freaking out about how it's going to ruin society as if it's a virus that's taking over. The thing to keep in mind is that the reach of feminism is limited by the fact it's a movement asking women to act contrary to their nature--and remember, women want to fit in.

So, ultimately, any woman who's living an overtly feminist life is pretending, and whether she's consciously aware of it or not, she's fighting against her own nature, and people don't ever get used to that. The girl who posts #MeToo on her Instagram is out at the bars next week hoping Chad will pick her up and take her to pound town. In other words, for feminism to spread it means women, collectively, have to pretend that it's normal, even though they know it's not. And ultimately, that's just not going to happen. It's easier to be girly and pretty and act in accordance with their feminine nature.

I realize it's anecdotal, but of the last dozen or so girls I've dated and fucked, eight have told me they don't like what they see in modern feminism and that they're tired of it. And I've had several female colleagues and friends say the same thing--one even went so far as to say: "don't call me a feminist--those bitches are crazy." Basically, to sum up what these women told me: "I just want to be girly and pretty and have someone take control and make decisions so I don't have to." And the one girl who claimed to be a feminist and wanted to talk about it? Yeah, she's the one who wanted me to shove her face in the bed and spank her "harder, HARDER!" while I was behind her and choke her when I was on top, telling me to "destroy that little pussy."

TL;DR

1) Women want to fit in, but they want men who are different. Men who conform are by definition, beta.

2) Because women want to fit it and conform, feminism will never fully prevail. Why? Because feminism is contrary to a woman's nature, and it's easier to conform with the women who obey that nature as opposed to rebelling against it (which, btw, is also against their nature).